agent88 is offline Junior Member

armidex and ending cycle

Ok been on 250 test e for about 9 weeks. Been on nolva for about 2 weeks. Also 40 var ed on week 4 goung till middle of november on the var. I have armidex on hand. Nipples are a bit itchy nothing major(no lumps n only have 2 more pins left) Do I dump the nolva take the dex resume nolva 2 weeks after last pin. Did not take hcg cant turn bak time. Can I save some of these gains? Started 175 10 percent body fat sitting at 193 still 8 percent now. 28 years old ..natty test before cycle was around 500.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have been running your AI during your cycle and saved your nolvadex for pct. How much nolvadex are you running?

Jim 20ed nolva. Only been running about 2cweeks. I was gonna jump to 40 or 60 ed after last pin. The only reason I did not run the AI is because im getting tendonitis in my tricrps n was told cutting the estrogen could increase my chance of a tear. I did have it in case of gyno though...was this a bad decision.

Quote Originally Posted by agent88
    Jim 20ed nolva. Only been running about 2cweeks. I was gonna jump to 40 or 60 ed after last pin. The only reason I did not run the AI is because im getting tendonitis in my tricrps n was told cutting the estrogen could increase my chance of a tear. I did have it in case of gyno though...was this a bad decision.
    its important to keep estrogen under control during your cycle and not to just base it on side effects. Many can have very high circulating estrogen and have no noticeable sides . Not a good idea to have estrogen out of range. Your pct should consist of serms. Clomid and nolvadex . 60 for the nolvadex is more than likely to much or over kill. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 if the sides from Clomid are to much during the first week lower the dose. I choose to use the serms before bed. Keeps the sides less noticeable

So can should I stay at 20 ed nolva then jump to the 40 40 20 20 after 14 days following last pin?

My last pin is the 2nd of oct

Quote Originally Posted by agent88
    So can should I stay at 20 ed nolva then jump to the 40 40 20 20 after 14 days following last pin?
    ^^^^ yes with only a couple weeks left

Wut about what about time time after the last pin. But before the 14 day mark?

The issue here is if you run your AI along side it will reduce the effectiveness but up to 30% and it would take some time for the AI to build up in your system. By that time you would discontinue the AI anyway. So I would continue what you are doing right up to starting your pct. If the sides are under control you could try dropping the tamox to 10mg ed

Thread Information