Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: hello

  1. #1
    latinoflavor is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013


    I have a question I am on test e and tren and I just finished the tren and only using test e 300 every 5 days 2cc I still have half of bottle left......I been on since june and now I am looking to finished the test and stop until January.......I never had any side effects so far just now I start feeling a little pain on nipples and I feel a little ball......what can I use for pct and for how long.....I was told to use novaldex n arimidex ......any advise. Thanks a lot

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The lump behind your nipple is tissue growing from estrogen binding to the gland. Its the beginning of gyno. You really need clomid and nolvadex for pct and arimidex for on cycle to lower circulating estrogen. What ancillary's do you have on hand now?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts