Pat403 is offline Associate Member

M1T Quick advice

Hi Guys,

There is a million threads on this and everything is different. I am reasonably experienced when it comes to anabolic however have never used a pro hormone (although from what Ive gathered M1T is a steroid ). I want to give it a try but the PCT is giving me some trouble in that everyone seems to have different thought all the way from OTC stuff to research chems. Please give me your thoughts on this but definitely let me know if its over kill as I definitely want things to go well but I also don't want to keep putting chems in my body none stop if I don't need to.

M1t week 1-2 @ 10 mg ed 3:00 PM (may up to 20mg depending on how I feel at which point I would switch to 8:30 AM and 3:00PM ed)

Clomid 50/50/50/50

I have Adex which I could run at say .25mg eod if people think that would be useful. I wasn't sure about Nolva but I could grab that before I start as well but it didn't seem as though I needed it. Probly add it at 40/40/20/20 if people think that too would be useful. Also without needing to be said I will be running liver sups the entire time, any thoughts on NAC?

Thanks Guys

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you running a pro hormone only cycle or are you running test along side? Can you give me your stats as well?

Pat403 is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

Yes just the M1T.
    stats:
    ht:5'6"
    wt:178
    bf%:approx. 16-18

Im just coming off an injury which had me out of the game for 7-8 months. I'm higher in Bf than I will be by the time I run this when I hope to be around the 15% mark at about the same wt. since I've been back at'er I seem to be progressing back to my old condition quicker than I have experienced in the past an am just looking for a little boost once or twice before I jump back into pinning (first time back to that will probably be andropen 275). Not sure if that helps at all but figured I'd let ya know. P.s. when im in full swing gear aside I usually maintain around 12% bf and 182-185lbs
    thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I would not run the cycle without using test as a base. The pro hormone will shut down your natty test production and leave you with low t symptoms. You will still need to run a full pct as well. Nolvadex and Clomid

Thread Information