Thread: Question on hcg

Lukeguy92 is offline New Member

Question on hcg

I was recently given 2000ius of hcg , I wasn't planning on using hcg this cycle because all I ran was test e for 12 weeks. Anyways, I'm on my 12th week and I'm wondering if 2000ius are even worth throwing in at all. I was thinking maybe spread it out over the week or two before I start my pct. What are your thoughts???

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukeguy92
    I was recently given 2000ius of hcg, I wasn't planning on using hcg this cycle because all I ran was test e for 12 weeks. Anyways, I'm on my 12th week and I'm wondering if 2000ius are even worth throwing in at all. I was thinking maybe spread it out over the week or two before I start my pct. What are your thoughts???
    I prefer running it during my cycle to maintain testicular function. However you could still run it for 2 weeks leading in to your pct. since you will have to run a higher dose I suggest you run an ai alongside

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I prefer running it during my cycle to maintain testicular function. However you could still run it for 2 weeks leading in to your pct. since you will have to run a higher dose I suggest you run an ai alongside
    Any recommendations on how much I should do per dose? Keep in mind I only have a total of 2000ius. I've heard of people doing 1-2 thousand ius per dose that's why I'm asking if 2000ius broken into small doses would be effective at all?

Are you planning to get more hcg so you can do a larger dose or just use what you have?

NaijaBoy is offline Junior Member
    First cycle? Did you run anything else during your cycle other than Test-E? AI? If not, how do you feel overall? What's your PCT? HCG might not be worth using at this point. Wouldn't hurt to use it for week 13 and 14 before you being your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Are you planning to get more hcg so you can do a larger dose or just use what you have?
    At this point I am just considering using what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeguy92
    At this point I am just considering using what I have.
    moving forward then 500iu 2x ew for weeks 13-14 will be your best bet with the timeline and what you have. Time the hcg so your last pin is 3-4 days before starting the pct meds

Quote Originally Posted by NaijaBoy View Post
    First cycle? Did you run anything else during your cycle other than Test-E? AI? If not, how do you feel overall? What's your PCT? HCG might not be worth using at this point. Wouldn't hurt to use it for week 13 and 14 before you being your PCT.
    My first aas cycle yes. I ran two prohormone cycles prior to this, hdrol and pmag. This cycle I ran test e at 600mg a week and took .25 arimidex ed. Over all I feel great put on 25lbs surprisingly stayed fairly lean. My nuts are noticeably smaller but nothing crazy. For pct I'm taking nolva, clomid, clen , and ostarine.

Ok man thanks a lot for the info I appreciate it.

Thread Information