Jack Mehoff is offline New Member

Confused about pct for test-e only cycle 500mg/wk

Ok so after getting advice from experienced persons on this forum i have decided to go with a first cycle of test-e only at 500mg/wk. I have enough for 20 weeks but i am thinking probably more like 12-16. I have fina, clomid, aromasin , nolvadex and hcg on hand. I'm not really in to over medicating so i guess what I'm asking is should i use aromasin from the beginning (how much, how often). As for hcg it seems that some people recommend using it from the beginning up to pct and others suggest running only at end of cycle. This is confusing me a bit. Is there a benefit to either method? (how much/how often)? For pct is clomid only good enough or should i plan nolva with clomid (how often/how much)? I've even heard that such a "low dose" of test may not require anything on cycle and minimal off cycle. Sorry for the long post, any help is appreciated. I'm a noob here are my stats.

30 yr old, 220 lbs, 6'2". I am looking to cut while retaining mass. Diet is planned out for cutting. I recently lost 70 lbs by dieting. Have been lifting for two years.

Jack Mehoff is offline New Member
    Fyi, I've read all the stickies. I guess i just am not sure what symptoms to look for. Especially high/low estrogen and gyno. I'm pretty sure I'll notice if my dick stops working or hair starts falling out.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Did you read this sticky? It has your answers.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Did you read this sticky? It has your answers.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Your first cycle is outline EXACTLY as you need.
    Chances are you won't get any symptoms from the basic first cycle provided you do it correctly. Cycle with an AI, hCG and a correct PCT. First cycle is a Test E only to determine how your body handles an exogenous hormone.

Edit: if you cycle with Aromasin , u should start with 12.5mg ED
    Last edited by gold43; 02-16-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Thread Information