Hello, I was put on Cypionate by my doctor for 6 Mo's. Half a CC every 10 days. Although this is really small dose ,right ? It did shrink my testicles significantly. When i discussed with my doctor,that my girl friend and I where considering kids, he said stop and we will see what happens. That was six months ago (I stopped 6 mo's ago No PCT). My sex drive has definitely decreased and although my testicles have gotten a little bigger they are still atrophied. Needless to say, I do not trust my doc any longer he really left a lot of information out about this therapy. I was recommended to this site by a friend, he also recommend Triptorelin w/ Bac. water. I still however have some questions as too, is this a one time use or 4 to 6 weeks?
since my dose was fairly small what should my dose with triptorelin be. I have read the coming off steroids on this site, but the way I see it I really did not have a big cycle, amount wise. I would like to get my measurements and timings right as my health is important. Any help is appreciated. Thanks