Newbie5221 is offline New Member

Curious about legality of pct's

i'm new to this world. I am not trying to find a source for any pct's, but I am curious about the legality of ordering them online. I live in the u.s. and know that at one time scientists were allowed to order these research chemicals to test on rats. I am an up and coming biology major and test levels part of my studies. If anyone could let me know what the rules and regulations are on these nowadays are I would appreciate it. Thank you.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    site sponsor Welcome to Ar-r.com! has all the research chemicals you need + more, for your rats...

I saw that site. If it sponsors this site, it makes it seem reliable. But as to the laws and legality of ordering in the U.S., do you need any special licenses or can anyone order it?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's a gray area. They're legal to order so long as you sign a disclaimer saying that they are to be used for "research purposes" (though disclaimers don't tend to hold up too well in court). Ingesting them is still illegal, as they would normally require a prescription if sold as pharmaceutical tablets. So no, don't use them for school stuff on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It's a gray area. They're legal to order so long as you sign a disclaimer saying that they are to be used for "research purposes" (though disclaimers don't tend to hold up too well in court). Ingesting them is still illegal, as they would normally require a prescription if sold as pharmaceutical tablets. So no, don't use them for school stuff on yourself.
    No. Not on myself. I am a bio major. Would be using them on furry little creatures. Just wanted to know if I would get in trouble for ordering them. Legal gray area should mean I could. I am usin them for my college stuff. So I should t get in trouble. Right?

Thread Information