bobtail is offline Associate Member

PCT while on TRT

This is a question I haven't had much luck resolving and thought maybe some of the older vets on here can help out.
    Do you even need a PCT if you are on TRT? If so, what would a PCT look like for a TRT patient?
    I've been experimenting with this for a couple of years and really haven't solved the problem. Being in my 50s and having been on TRT for 6-7 years, I would pretty much say I'm shut down totally by now. So is it even valid to use a PCT after say a 6 week cycle with a half gram of test?
    Mostly I've just not done any PCT or maybe run a little tamox for a few weeks but generally I'm losing most of my gains after a cycle.
    Thoughts? Experience? Opinions?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No reason to pct on trt as you are not trying to recover your natty t production. Just go back to your trt dose

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    Pct is to jump start your own test production so if you are on trt,then no pct is needed since you are getting your test from a vile.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No. The whole point to a PCT is to restart your natural intratesticular testosterone levels . TRT is for life. It is prescribed for men who do not produce enough natural testosterone and therefore require TRT to reach normal levels of circulating testosterone. Since PCT isn't going to help restart your natural testosterone, its a moot point.

For men on TRT who chose to cycle anabolics, they follow a blast and cruise protocol that alternates between TRT doses and cycle doses.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you're losing your gains I'd suggest you take a look at your diet. Visit our nutrition forum.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, guys! I think I need to tweak my deloads/diet then.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail
    Thanks, guys! I think I need to tweak my deloads/diet then.
    you should be able to maintain with proper nutrition. Hit the nutrition forum those guys over there are great

Thread Information