rnincharge2010 is offline New Member

Looking for educated advice

45 years old. I decided try this once I'm my life after 30 years of lifting. I'm doing 1000mg of test C/week and 12.5 aromidase daily. For 16 weeks. I have plenary of HCG , Novaldex and aromidase left. I have an outlined PCT based on what I have.
    I would like to know how some of the more experienced members would structure their PCT based in what I have available.
    Notes:
    I'm on week 12.
    Start weight 180, current weight 193 (5'8")
    Waist size up 1/2"
    Arms flexed 18.5 up 1/2 inch
    Substantial increase in strength.
    I'm looking for advice from experienced members. If you're inclined to berate or scold simply move along I'm too ****ing old to be talked down to. And thank you all in advance..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnincharge2010 View Post
    45 years old. I decided try this once I'm my life after 30 years of lifting. I'm doing 1000mg of test C/week and 12.5 aromidase daily. For 16 weeks. I have plenary of HCG , Novaldex and aromidase left. I have an outlined PCT based on what I have.
    I would like to know how some of the more experienced members would structure their PCT based in what I have available.
    Notes:
    I'm on week 12.
    Start weight 180, current weight 193 (5'8")
    Waist size up 1/2"
    Arms flexed 18.5 up 1/2 inch
    Substantial increase in strength.
    I'm looking for advice from experienced members. If you're inclined to berate or scold simply move along I'm too ****ing old to be talked down to. And thank you all in advance..
    A gram of test per week for your first cycle? Wow, your lipids are probably shot to hell! 12.5mg of aromasin may have been too low.

PCT is generally clomid 75/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20.

rnincharge2010 is offline New Member
    I don't have Clomid only Nolva. With 4 weeks left do you suggest increasing the Aromasin to 25mg/QD? Additionally, considering the length of cycle what do you suggest the dose and length of the HCG to be? 500IU, 750IU or 1000IU/QD and for how many days? Thanks..

Thread Information