Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By 1wheelr1
  • 1 Post By MickeyKnox

Thread: Testicular Atrophy

1wheelr1 is offline Member

Testicular Atrophy

What other issues arise with testicular atrophy? Lack of sex drive? Please fill me in.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    depends man... I'm on hrt and i have atrophy and am horny all day long. if your off cycle in pct and with atrophy then you may have lack of sex drive.

it depends on the persons circumstance, not as simple as have atrophy or not.

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    experiencing some atrophy....don't like it. Can be painful

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop
    depends man... I'm on hrt and i have atrophy and am horny all day long. if your off cycle in pct and with atrophy then you may have lack of sex drive.

it depends on the persons circumstance, not as simple as have atrophy or not.
    I'm on cycle now and the atrophy really kicked in last week. I've noticed a lack of sex drive. I'll be running HCG in my PCT.
    I've never run HCG before I'm excited to get testical size and sex drive back (hopefully).
    Usually if I'm not on cycle I'm not very horny at all, also I have a low test condition for years and have been on trt gel. I think that maybe I've been in need of HCG for a while.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1

I'm on cycle now and the atrophy really kicked in last week. I've noticed a lack of sex drive. I'll be running HCG in my PCT.
    I've never run HCG before I'm excited to get testical size and sex drive back (hopefully).
    Usually if I'm not on cycle I'm not very horny at all, also I have a low test condition for years and have been on trt gel. I think that maybe I've been in need of HCG for a while.
    You should be running hcg on cycle not for pct
    tango02 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027

You should be running hcg on cycle not for pct
    I've read and been told on here that it's fine to do it either way.
    Last edited by 1wheelr1; 02-20-2013 at 08:51 AM.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only times I've ever seen hcg recommended for "pct" is when the user either provided no pct in first place or it was botched in some fashion. In either case, hcg was suggested only for the first week of the newly initiated pct, as a blast. How far along into your cycle are you?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    The only times I've ever seen hcg recommended for "pct" is when the user either provided no pct in first place or it was botched in some fashion. In either case, hcg was suggested only for the first week of the newly initiated pct, as a blast. How far along into your cycle are you?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...or-recovery%29

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon
    I see.. Actually the atrophy has gone away and my sex drive is back through the roof.
    I'm on week 5 of 12.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    I've red and been told on here that it's fine to do it either way.
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Where?
    Well fist off on the stacks section of this website and also from quite a few deferent individuals on this forum. I'm not saying I'm right, that's just the info I was given.

Well fist off on the stacks section of this website and also from quite a few deferent individuals on this forum. I'm not saying I'm right, that's just the info I was given.
    Some of the information on that section of this website is outdated. But you wouldn't know that, understandable bro.

From now on, I would stay within the Forums for the most up to date information.

Some of the information on that section of this website is outdated. But you wouldn't know that, understandable bro.

From now on, I would stay within the Forums for the most up to date information.
    Thx bro.. The way I've planned things, I'll end up with my hcg in hand towards the end of my cycle. So I guess this time I'm going to just have to stick to my original plan of running itas part of my pct. How would you recommend I run my pct for the best possible results? Thx again...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm on HCG and atrophy sucks still(maybe a little less than no HCG). Also seems to be a painful this go around.

Thx bro.. The way I've planned things, I'll end up with my hcg in hand towards the end of my cycle. So I guess this time I'm going to just have to stick to my original plan of running itas part of my pct. How would you recommend I run my pct for the best possible results? Thx again...
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

Ok well, good luck to you Wheelr. And since hCG does not belong in PCT because quite simply, your body will not release its own LH (luteinizing hormone - one of the SEX HORMONES) until the hCG has cleared your system - you're gonna need it.

In the meantime, i'll be waiting for you to post a thread entitled, "Help!!"

Ok well, good luck to you Wheelr. And since hCG does not belong in PCT because quite simply, your body will not release its own LH (luteinizing hormone - one of the SEX HORMONES) until the hCG has cleared your system - you're gonna need it.

In the meantime, i'll be waiting for you to post a thread entitled, "Help!!"
    Ok bro, I get the point... Lets say I can get my hands on some in a week or two. How should I take it? I'm running 500mg test-e and 75mg eod tren for another week then it'll be test-p 100mg eod tren 75mg eod Winnie 50mg ed for 6 weeks.
    Thx for any input bro....

hCG is to be used on cycle @ 250iu 2/wk up to about 4 days before you begin PCT.

hCG is to be used on cycle @ 250iu 2/wk up to about 4 days before you begin PCT.
    I appreciate the information. Now I'm properly informed and will know for the future. Thx man

Youre welcome Wheeler.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    If you experience atrophy during a cycle, can you introduce HCG during a cycle to REVERSE atrophy?

Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy
    If you experience atrophy during a cycle, can you introduce HCG during a cycle to REVERSE atrophy?
    I'm no expert on this subject but yes you can introduce it in the middle of your cycle. I did on my last cycle and saw improvement.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

I'm no expert on this subject but yes you can introduce it in the middle of your cycle. I did on my last cycle and saw improvement.
    100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    BUT...the idea is to prevent, not treat. And with that in mind i hope you will include hCG on your next cycle.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

Anyone want to PM me about HCG ? I have a question that's not appropriate for a thread.

Thank you....

infinite_loop is offline New Member
    If your testicles are atrophied, I know there are other gaps that need to be filled in. LH/FSH signals the testes to produce a lot of other hormones/reactions that produce things like pregnenolone.

Thread Information