Gorgos is offline Junior Member

AP HCG storage mixed

Hi

1 amp of hcg 5000iu
    1 amp with bac water.

Is it possible to put everything in a insulinesyringe and store in refrigerator? I dont have any vials to put it in

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Are you sure that you have bacteriostatic water and not NaCl water? I've never seen bacteriostatic water in a amp, only vials. Typically the water packaged with hCG is 0.9% NaCl, and bacteria can thrive in salty environments. NaCl water is meant for single injections and not prolonged storage. If you have bacteriostatic water than you should be able to reconstitute in the amp and then store in refrigerated syringes without getting an infection. Alternatively you can reconstitute with bac water, and then place that solution in a sealed sterile vial. The forum sponsor,ar-r, sells inexpensive sealed sterile vials. Bacteriostatic water is also inexpensive to have delivered, or make yourself.

I think you're right. I used VITAGON once and it was incl bact water. Now it's called OVIGIL incl shitwater. Bact water is prescription only here unfortunately.

You can buy bacteriostatic online without a prescription. You can also make it yourself by mixing 0.9% benzyl alcohol to 99.1% water.
    10 ml of bacteriostatic water = 9 units (0.09 ml) of benzyl alcohol mixed with 9.91 ml of distilled water.

OP you can also reconstitute hCG for storage with injectable B12.
    Last edited by numbere; 07-05-2014 at 06:54 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Making the bac water is the fastest easiest way

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a vial of hcg 10000 iu and some bact water, can I just inject the water into the hcg vial and keep it in the fridge? That is how I was told, just want to confirm. Also, should I use 2ml of water since it is double the typical 5000 iu? Or just 1ml and and use less in the syringe?

Yes reconstitute and store refrigerated. The amount of solvent used depends on the the concentration and volume that you'd like to inject. This thread should help answer your mixing questions.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Thanx guys love you all.

Thread Information