Chulk is offline New Member

This may be a unique problem. Thoughts?

Hey Everyone,

So i'll keep this simple and straight to the point. I'm 20 years old, and i started taking test E approximately 2 weeks ago. Ive only injected 500mg worth in TOTAL, and due to personal reasons i've decided to postpone my cycle. Meaning, I want to come off for a significant period of time. Now i had a PCT set up, but im really not sure how this is going to affect things. Should I run a standard PCT protocol, or does it need to be reduced? I've never heard of this happening, so naturally im curious. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Peace.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just run nolvadex for 3-4 weeks. Stay away from gear for another 3 years or so

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you have only dosed 500mg of test then you shouldn't have to PCT. Just continue training hard and eating healthy.

Using steroids at a young age is very dangerous to your health. The chances of having short and long term side effects are greatly increased. You should read the attached thread below.

The Young and Steroids

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, I dont think nolva would hurt but I also dont know that it is necessary. Im leaning towards leaving it be. Nolva for 4 weeks might just cause more hormonal upheaval, then again why take the chance. Know what Id do something diff Id sstart the nolva now and run it 4 weeks at 20mg/day I think. Read that link above, its a good read.

Chulk is offline New Member
    Thanks so much fellas, I seriously appreciate the feedback.

Thread Information