Kanexc450 is offline New Member

Aromasin: pregnancy risk D

Wanted to bring something up that i didnt see during my research about aromasin . This isnt about the effects of aro on estrogen, i think thats widely discussed.
    Its listed that aromasin is under risk class d. This means aromasin should only be taken by women that are pregnate only if it is LIFE THREATENING. Now also on some of the cancer/drug websites it says men should take steps to reduce your exposure of bodily fluids to women because aromasin is shown to cause defects/terminations in the female.
    Now im in a slight panic because I got my wife pregante while on cycle with aromasin. Was this sipdely known and I missed it? If not I just want it to be known of the risks

Tried to post a bunch of links to sources but since i usually only lurk and have under 2 posts, i cant

Your thoughts?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Never heard it- would have too read the links. Im surprised there are refs to men taking it and exposing women to bodily fluids. Very surprised given that it is not often prescribed to males.

Kanexc450 is offline New Member
    Would love to post the links I have. I can't even private message you to give them too you

Thread Information