bobbypump is offline Associate Member

bonehead mistake.. adex at high dose in pct

hi, i use these forums and never had to ask a question b/c i can find anything i'm looking for. however, it appears nobody has been as careless as I was. I finished my first cycle and have been doing pct for 2 weeks now. during cycle i did .25mg adex eod, and i stopped it 2 weeks after last test e injection. starting pct i did nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50

2 full weeks in, and i had a few ups and downs but started feeling normal (in my mind). so my bonehead mistake, i took 2mg of adex. i'm fairly sure i am going to crash my e2 and throw off my whole natural recovery. don't ask how it happened.. i had ran out of nolva, had another brand shipped and opened it up. paperwork showed my order of nolva, i opened it up and took two 10mg pills (but when i looked at the bottle it was adex, and i took 2x 1mg pills). this is 8x the dosage i was taking on cycle.

what will happen to me? i read the halflife was 48-72 hrs, so it's going to be at least a week+ for it to be out of my system. I suppose I could experience some bounce back effect on e levels as well? I'm embarrassed at such a mistake and really didn't want to post it.. but have at me.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Worst case, you estro will drop super low. Like any hormone changes youllget super moody, maybe headaches and all.. Do you have any hcg ? Mite try running it for a week because it does icrease estro slightly.. Just my 2cents

Thread Information