Sancho is offline New Member

PCT or cycle change questions?

Hey guys I'm pretty new here, about 10 weeks ago started a cycle

HGH 3 IU daily
    Tren acetate 525 mg weekly
    Primo 525 mg weekly
    6 weeks in added test enanthate 500 weekly
    Which brought my sex drive back up to normal and helped gains

I haven't taken any preventative items besides arimidex mostly because I can acquire anything I need within a day if needed and haven't had one side effect besides the odd night sweat and libido loss I've countered with the test add

I'm fairly new at this and have been following advice of friends, on my cycle which put me into this situation.
    My gains have been great cut my bf in half or better gained good lean mass , feeling great, But am now reading places that this is to long of a cycle for tren and primo, so I'm wondering if I should PCT off of them or switch to something else and what would be the best way to safely do it either PCT off or switch to something else and keep going?
    Preferably I'd like to keep it all up for another 8 weeks or some kind of cycl going to keeps lean muscle gains going because I haven't quite reached my goal yet,

If what I'm doing is not the brightest feel inclined and welcome to show tough criticism I just need good advice on this matter

Also I've been told not to use anything to prevent things if I don't need them yet but ok being told I should be on proviron and a couple things any advice on this would be great to, I really have had no acne, Gyno or anything
    Last edited by Sancho; 11-15-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How 'new to this' are you exactly? What is your exact cycle history?

You should have been running text from the start. And HCG .

What were your pre cycle stats and current.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How 'new to this' are you exactly? What is your exact cycle history?

You should have been running text from the start. And HCG .

What were your pre cycle stats and current.

I've ran cycles on t400 and hgh before for mass never had any issues even with PCT's using basic stuff like aromisin, clomid

This is my first tren and primo cycle I've done basically guess I kinda jumped into it quick lol but I still feel great and no issues I just don't want to take it to long and be any more hard on my body than I have to
    So if I should have been running that from the start what should I start using now because I'm looking to start lowering my tren and primo intake and phase off I to a lighter cycle for a couple months, masteron and anavar was thinking with the test and hgh remaining
    I meant new to this as in this forum and complex cycles Definately, also for got to mention have been using arimidex
    Last edited by Sancho; 11-16-2014 at 09:11 AM.

I was 212 18% bf now down to 204 leaner at about 8% bf

Thread Information