How's it going?

I'm a 30 y/o male who has run three cycles followed by full PCT. I recently got bloodwork done and saw my test levels had droped off since the last cycle about eight years ago. After that cycle my post-PCT test levels had been in the 400s. Recently I got bloodwork done that showed test in the high 100s, obviously well below baseline. I was surprised since my levels had rebounded after the final PCT. After a round of low-dose clomid last year (endo prescribed) I'm currently in the 300 range.

My goal is to return endo test levels to the baseline of high 600s and am not considering HRT at this point. I'm running Phenno's comprehensive PCT outlined below:

2 Weeks HCG 500iu/day
Followed by:
Extended protocol sample for a 12+ month cycle:
Day 1-15_ .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
Day 16-45_.25mg L-dex + 75mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
Day 46-65_.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva
Day 66-80_.25mg L-dex

Any thoughts on this protocol? PCT experts feel free to chime in. Obviously I'm doing everything possible to restart natural test. If it drops lower again after this PCT I'd consider running another round of PCT six months/year later but am not sure of the guidelines for this.

Welcome to post any advice on this extended PCT as well as timing for running a second round if needed after a year or so. Thanks!