Rick hunter is offline New Member

Please help with PCT

Hey friends

I need your guys I need help, I made the mistake Last summer to start my first cycle at the age of 21 (im 22 now) of Tren Ace Test and T3 pills. Believed everything a guy had to say that was a 'professional' and wanted to succeed so bad for my sport that I did it. Anyway after being on here a couple months and doing research, I relize im an idiot and won't be touching steroids for a long time or never again. I'm sorry I don't have the exact amount I took of Tren ace and Test (cycle was deleted off my phone) but the cycle started in July ( lasted 10-12 weeks ) everything was calculated and nothing crazy, expect being my age and my first cycle obviously. I waited abit over a month before starting my pct (I know I'm an idiot) of Clomid and Armidex. I did a full pct and now I have not been on anything for a month and a half. The only thing I am taking is accutaine at the moment, cause I experienced some bad acne after my cycle before I started my pct about 80% is gone now. Anyways I feel completely fine in every aspect, no gyno or any other sides ( last ejection was almost 6 months ago). I am concerned about having low testosterone tho. I don't know if all in my head or I have low T. I have the same volume of cum, can get hard but I feel something my erection is not as hard as it used to be before gear. Then other days it's hard as a rock. Do you think of its not in my head or it will come back with more time? I scheduled to get a blood test but that not for a couple weeks. So my question do you think I should just wait it out or take action now cause I have gnRh, hcg , hmg and novadex in my position. I just honestly so paranoid after getting the acne and everything I read I don't want to put anything else in my body that could add more sides or hurt me. Unless this second pct stuff will help me obviously or should I just stop thinking so much and just let me body recover naturally. Thanks for reading, much appreciated.
    Last edited by Rick hunter; 04-02-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Only bloodwork will tell you if its a hormonal issue.

Your PCT was a poor one, how long exactly did you run it for?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I ran it for 6 weeks, do you think i should run another pct right now ?

I think you should get some blood work.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok thank you for the advice. appreciate it.

I got my blood work done, everything's is at perfect levels for my age (22). The doctor said there nothing wrong with me at all, So it's not a hormonal issue. I still don't get any spontaneous erections like I used to tho and it takes longer to get it up. So there's definitley wrong, Any idea what it could be?

What were the results? Actual results with ranges? What did he check?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Dam took some powerful gear and bs pct at a young age

Thread Information