Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Gyno Symptoms – complicated situation- urgent advice appreciated!

jayymess is offline New Member

Gyno Symptoms – complicated situation- urgent advice appreciated!

Hi guys,

I am reaching out as I believe I am starting to get gyno as it is tender to touch and I can feel a tiny bump. The situation is that I leave to go overseas for 9 weeks in 4 days and all I have on hand is liquid clomid and tamoxifen (liquid and tablets(nolva)).

I was really unprepared for this cycle and abused the short time I had to do the cycle as I only had 10 weeks from the day the gear was delivered. I was left with the ultimatum to go overseas 7 kilos heavier and take the cycle without proper PCT or just not do the cycle. I took the stupid route of taking the cycle. I understand I did the wrong thing (I am an experienced user), and I understand what I did was stupid. Please keep replies constructive as I understand the risks I took were stupid.

Cycle was:
    - Week 1: 2x 500mg twice a week Test E (front loaded)
    - Weeks 2-8: 2x 250mg twice a week Test E
    - Weeks 5-9: 20mg dbol in AM, 20mg dbol in PM
    - Weeks 9-10: 2x 340mg twice a week Test E

I have not completed week 9 on the test E as I am due for a jab today but holding off until I get advice.
    Questions I am asking is:

What can I do to reduce the probability of the gyno progressing with what I have before I leave in 4 days?
    Should I stop the Test E straight away or continue my last two jabs? Will stopping abruptly aggravate the situation further so should I taper off slowly?
    The effect that alcohol will make if I drink while on the PCT while overseas?
    Should I be trying to source PCT while I am overseas, if so, what?

I am at wits end and any help would be greatly appreciated.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You may want constructive advise but I doubt that you will receive much. I have a difficult time understanding why someone with experience would put themselves in this situation.

Four days is not enough time to reverse gyno symptoms. It usually takes at least several weeks if you catch it in it's florid stage. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to start treating your gyno with nolva. You can start by taking 40 mg/day for the first week and then 20 mg/day until the lump has gone away. I don't think that you should take anymore test or drink while on PCT. Sourcing PCT meds while overseas would be a good idea. It would be even better if you mailed yourself nolva and clomid.
    MMAasrealasitgets likes this.

MMAasrealasitgets is offline New Member
    surely unless you are going to UAE or alike, you can depouch your nolva tabs and carry them in your wash bag and the same with the liquid clomid?
    I have carried a stash of vits and milk thistle etc in pots before back and forth and not once has it ever drawn any suspicion. Little vials will most likely get picked up but a few tabs and bottle in your wash bag????

failing that, defo mail yourself some at your to be address or get on google and find a local source.

hope it works out for you, all make mistakes!

Thread Information