Senerr99 is offline New Member

Need little help

Hi all!

I had a very long steroid cure, it about 1 year. I think it was mistake from a rookie.
    I started with basic
    Deca 250mg eweek and susta 500mg ew for 4 month
    Than i started little winstrol about 10ml and propionate only.
    During the cure i didnt used proviron and hcg .
    I used steroids because i have some serious injuries and i want to train harder and fast recovery from injuries but its not neccecary. I did a mistake.

So i want to ask you my pct will good

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20
    Proviron -/3/3/2/1
    HCG every 5 days 2000 IU
    And i will start after with Testo booster.

So i have two question first during the cycle i skip steroids for 3 weeks i dont lost gain and power but now in the pct first week i lost 2kg and my pumps is awful and im very tired (maybe cortizol). I know my testo is low now and i need to recover and i have to train light, cardio light. So any method for better trains and fit or i have to wait?
    Second help me in my pct is it good or not im in the second week i have libido, balls bigger than before.
    And when i skipped steroids for 3 weeks i had a good libido how ? Because i only used propionate and im use nothing in 3 weeks its short activ time i dont understand that. Now in the pct i have lower..

Thanks for everybody!
    Last edited by Senerr99; 07-10-2015 at 01:21 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I think that you should stop taking proviron , hcg and the test booster because they are all suppressive to natural hormone production. Take the clomid at 100/50/50/50 and the nolva at 40/20/20/20/20/20. Then have blood work in 6-8 weeks to see if you have recovered. If you haven't recovered then you should run another PCT or consider Michael Scally's Power PCT Program.

I have no explanation for your libido during the 3 weeks that you took off cycle.

Marcus explains the best methods for keeping gains during and post PCT in the attached thread below.

Tips on keeping gains for the moderate user

Thanks for help im stop now with hcg and proviron . After 6 week i do a bloodtest i will see what happens..
    In the 6week rest will i need to use testo booster?
    Thanks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It's not a good idea to use a test booster during that time period. You want an accurate panel of what your body is producing naturally. Using a test booster may skew the results. Besides, you need to take a long time off using performance enhancers because your body needs to reestablish homeostasis.

Understand and thanks now i want to natural for half year than i will do a short cycle if everything goes well i will update me when i finished the pct with blood test thanks everything

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    My question is how yolk are you was it worth it? You should be one swollen mofo

I thinks u use lots steroids you talk about bullshit.. reduce your dosage
    I dont want to read your negative comment, and everybody use types of dr*gs you know..who this who alcohol or designer dr*gs...I did im not hide it...and i want some help.
    In my country for example lot of people dont do pct.. they did a cure and later did another whats better?!Who ask for help or who do the other option?!
    So pls dont tell me bullshit but if you had good tips tell me i listening.I wanna be healthy thats all thanks

Hi guys! Im over with the pct my balls bigger i feel better than the first week but my libido still low and in the trainings i have less power no pump, i taked nolva + clomid but its bad. I will do next week a blood test about testo free and total testo levels . many people said used nolvadex libido goes down why?
    Pls help something how to boost my libido and power up , ineed some advice.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Senerr99; 08-01-2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Mistake

Get yourself some bomb ass Pre Workout

Thanks. I use it all the time,but its bad, i dont know what is the main problem.I will go lab and check the blood.
    Are you know Tricajus Tea? Some People use it for pct and they said its works.

Its interesting check this pls:
    Many people said used zitazonium and it kills libido.. I said the same now i see this :/

Nolvadex is a fundamental mechanism of action , according to " compete " for estrogen receptors , estrogen is bound to reduce the feminizing effects. For most people it is a viable option , but there are individuals who have the effect of backfire , because as mentioned earlier , the estrogen may increase the quality and quantity of the testosterone receptors . According to some researchers Nolvadex blocks enzymes needed for testosterone production. Finally, it should be noted that the drug caused some had estrogen -like effects . If any of the above problems are overtake us , we can take further trouble on us , instead we solve the main problem..

So any solution ? Thanks

Clomid and nolva. Hcg will work against the two in pct. you will always feel like shit on pct you went from feeling and screwing like superman to feeling like an old man in my experience it isn't until the 3-4 weeks that the pumps feel better but being that your cycle was so long you have to be patient, that is exactly why I don't use pre workout on cycle only when I'm on pct so it hits hard! Try some coffee 30mn before workout. Your gonna feel sluggish just keep your protien intake up and keep taking all vitamins to keep your gains and help quicker recovery depending I your taking pills or liquid clomi or nolva I'd do double dose first 2 weeks and single dose for 4-6 weeks after an aggressive pct for aggressive cycle

Okay i understand and trust you i know i have to be patient. But pls read what i wrote about nolvadex and discuss it.
    And how long was that you fully recovered? Pumps and libido when come back to business?
    Thanks

Thread Information