Weider is offline New Member

Arimidex question

I have a question concerning arimidex .
    Arimidex during a cycle all usually they take it every other day. some time ago I read chemical muscle enhancement and as for Arimidex is recommended daily intake in divided doses (every 4/6 hour) this because Arimidex have a short active life.
    But the half life is about 40/50 h if I rembrr right.
    What is best ? Assuming it ED or EOD?

the difference between active life and half life what is?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I'm not familar with that article but it seems like the author confused arimidex (dex) with exemestane (stane).

Someone who is a high aromatizer might require ED dosing of dex. However, the best schedule to begin with is either dex/EOD or stane/ED. The below threads are great reads and dive deeper in to dosage and frequency of AIs.

*Aromasin (Exemestane) vs Arimidex (Anastrozole) Unraveled*

Ancillary Reference Guide

Half life is the time needed for the amount of a substance to equal half of it's initial value.
    Active life is the time for which the amount of a drug is enough so that it will exhibit the same effects it had when the dose was first delivered. This is dependent on dose.

An example of half life would be how long of a period a drug test will detect a substance. An example of active life would be how long a steroid will suppress natural production.
    Last edited by numbere; 07-18-2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: stane/ED not stane/EOD

Thread Information