Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By fxrjuiceman

Thread: I need advice guys! thanks.

johngodmosley is offline New Member

Exclamation I need advice guys! thanks.

Hey guys my name is John I have done about 3 cycles in the last 5 years. this cycle I have done
    first month- 1/2 ml prop 100 eod
    3/4ml test ent 400 twice a week
    second month- 1/2ml prop 100 eod
    1ml test 400 twice a week
    1/2 tren 100mg eod
    third month- 1ml andropin 400mg twice a week
    1/2ml tren 100mg every day
    fourth month-1/2 tren every day

now the question is since im halfway through my fourth month and im still running the tren I have left over can I still hope on post cycle which is hgc clomid and nova. will someone also tell me what they think I should be doing. incase I have it all wrong to begin with.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    No offense but this cycle is a mess. Next time care more about your health and have your cycle reviewed beforehand.

I hope you have been using an AI for the first 3 months. In most cases its not a good idea to use tren without a test base. Hcg is suppressive to natural LH production. Hcg should be used on cycle and not during PCT. If you've been using tren a then come off everything for 3 days and then run a nova clomid PCT for 6 weeks. The dosages should look similar to those below. You should have blood work 6-8 weeks after PCT in order to see if HPTA functionality has been reset.

nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

thanks bro. I know it wasn't that well planned. but I don't really understand the dosage you put down. please help me on that. ok so ill stop tren today then. and can begin post then. my side effects were not that bad though

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johngodmosley
    thanks bro. I know it wasn't that well planned. but I don't really understand the dosage you put down. please help me on that. ok so ill stop tren today then. and can begin post then. my side effects were not that bad though
    Nolvadex you take it for 6 weeks,first week at 40 mg,and 5 weeks at 20 mg per day.
    Clomid you take for 4 weeks,first week at 100 mg,3 weeks at 50 mg per day.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by johngodmosley View Post
    my side effects were not that bad though
    The only way you would definitevely know this is true is if you had blood work while on cycle.

I'm not trying to make you look bad.

I want you to understand how to use AAS as safely as possible.
    Cronus402 and johngodmosley like this.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    No offense but this cycle is a mess.PCT in order to see if HPTA functionality has been reset. nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50
    That Tren will shut you down hard after
    Cronus402 likes this.

hey I know your not trying to make me look bad. reasoning for such a cycle was I just recovered from a serious surgery was on stuff that essesntially destroyed my test out put. annnd summer was right around the corner hahaha. I really appreciate the advice. I gained 50 pounds and am 13 pecent body fat.. 211lbs.

Thread Information