Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Avoiding Clomid for PCT. What can I do instead?

wastedmuscle is offline New Member

Avoiding Clomid for PCT. What can I do instead?

I am mid 30s, healthy, 190 lbs, lifting many many years, never cycled previously.

What can I do for a PCT without Clomid? I want nothing to do without Clomid because of the nightmarish sides. Everything I get is doctor prescribed so it is high quality. Thanks

Edit, for some reason the board won't let me post my cycle. Right now it is a simple test cyp cycle 300 per week. HCG (250iu 2x a week) and Arimidex (.25mg EOD) the entire cycle.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you've never cycled before then how do you know that you will experience unwanted side effects when taking clomid?

wastedmuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you've never cycled before then how do you know that you will experience unwanted side effects when taking clomid?
    I don't, but if possible I would like to avoid. It is a medication, like many medications, that appears to have a lot of aggressive sides. I agree with mantra, if I can't handle the sides of clomid then maybe I shouldn't cycle. BUT, if there is a solid alternative then I would love to know.

Yes there are alternative SERMs one can take. However, your best chance at resetting the HPTA is to use both clomid and nolva.

If you do experience intolerable sides then take a smaller dosage and consider another SERM, such as toremifene, in place of clomid for your next cycle.

You should post your stats and detailed cycle layout in the Q&A forum so that it can be reviewed by other members.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information