MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Continuing Clomid longer than PCT?

Is it possible to continue Clomid longer than normal PCT length? I'm considering a few option, but wanted to know if it is possible/healthy to do Nolva/Clomid or just Clomid longer than PCT. I did full PCT, but once Clomid was fully tapered off, about a week later I really seemed to feel it. I'm 38, so not super young or anything.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Sure anything is possible, but it doesn't mean that its the ideal option. Your best odds at resetting your HPTA is to use both nolva and clomid. There's no need to taper off PCT meds.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Im not sure what you are saying. If you are saying running a standard clomid/nolva pct and doing a couple extra weeks of clomid only post the 4 week combo pct I would say that is fine. I do the same but with just nolvadex when I am doing pct post a cycle that included a 19 nor (tren or deca ). I do this as I seem to have a bit more difficulty recovering from cycles that include these compounds and 2 extra weeks of nolva only seems to do the trick for me as far as recovery goes.

Thread Information