ill try to keep this short as possible 27/M

beginning of the year i ran a test e cycle at 500/week hog 500/week 12.5 are ED. after i played with the ai and got dialed in it was good. then after 2 months my gym partner hooked me up with turnibol. it was insane for a two weeks then i noticed i couldn't get aroused anymore. i did some searching and found you can't do oral only cycles so i added the test back in while still on the turnibol but i still wasn't able to get aroused. I would want girls but i just could not get sexually aroused.

so i stopped the cycle and did a month of clomid and nolva then took blood work two months after pct:

dht 28 30~75

test total 411 349~1190

test free 9 10~30

estrogen 9 8~35

pregneolone 102 <151

prolactin 6.7 4~15

TSH 6 .5~4.5

t4 5 4.5~12

t3 uptake 35 24-39%

free thyroid index 2 1.2~4.9

being fed up i then started cycling test e again because i wanted to be able to feel normal again, its been 3 weeks and every day i still wanna get girls and i get morning wood everyday but its always flimsy and weak and i can't get turned on.

i just took a blood test while on cycle and its

total t 2150

free t 84

e 22

prolactin 3.7

igf 323

tsh 6.2

t4 4.9

free t3 uptake 34%

free thyroid index 1.8

I'm really upset i just wanna get to normal but i have no idea whats causing this? now even on t and my e in range what is causing this??

i'm guessing since everything is in range it has to be thyroid but idk. and I'm not sure what else can be out of whack to be causing this..

-if i try to masturbate it takes a quite a while just to get up 80% and I'm still not aroused its just genital stimulation getting me up

-orgasum feels weak, ejaculatory load dribbley

-have morning wood every day but its like 60%