Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By here2grow

Thread: Can you just taper off of your AAG cycle and avoid a PCT?

borlef is offline Junior Member

Can you just taper off of your AAG cycle and avoid a PCT?

I am a total noob and am just wondering why you can't just taper off Test, and not include estrogen blockers?

Is it always necessary?

It's so many more pills to procure, a lot more money to spend and a lot more dr*gs to ingest...

Tapering - no
    Use AI - always
    Avoid PCT - no
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borlef
    I am a total noob and am just wondering why you can't just taper off Test, and not include estrogen blockers? Is it always necessary? It's so many more pills to procure, a lot more money to spend and a lot more dr*gs to ingest...
    Cmon bro use the search button and common sense!!!! Don't be cheap when it comes to your health.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You have also asked this in the Question and Answers section. Try to refrain from flooding the forums with a new thread for every question.

Do some research and reading.

Its fine you have questions but try to put them in one thread or write them all down and make one post lol the question and answers subforum has multiple threads in days of basic questions.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sure you can do that, but taking AAS is like riding a sport bike...there is always the chance of some really bad shit happening.

Taking AAS and not doing PCT is like riding a sport bike in shorts, with no helmet and drinking :-)

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Sure you can do that, but taking AAS is like riding a sport bike...there is always the chance of some really bad shit happening.

Taking AAS and not doing PCT is like riding a sport bike in shorts, with no helmet and drinking :-)
    Loving some of your recent comparisons FFM

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borlef View Post
    I am a total noob and am just wondering why you can't just taper off Test, and not include estrogen blockers?

Is it always necessary?

It's so many more pills to procure, a lot more money to spend and a lot more dr*gs to ingest...
    I knew it you're a tighta$$ I hate tight asses when it comes to diet or gear. Food is more important not the gear. Inject all you like you wont grow if you don't eat.

No way you are 39 years old, Your first post was "Hi im new I want to bigger than my older bro he's 190 pounds" lol You so sound under 20 years old and looking for short cuts... To cut prices and not do pct, AI, HCG etc

Just don't bother man & go buy the Anabolics in the banner on the main page (no sides with them) And grab some Creatine, Weight gainer shakes & peanut butter.

I doubt you will ever learn the basic rules of how to cycle... So do everyone a favor and learn a bit.

Every thread you start is useless. Get a job and stop worrying about prices
    Mr.BB likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no point in tapering as the aas do that as they absorb into the blood stream and leave your system. Plan your pct and start based on the active life of the compounds you are running

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Ya u can. But it will take a looooooooooong time to recover. Its extremely unhealthy and you will lose your gains. ALWAYS do pct. Its the cycle after the cycle.

Thread Information