jdmace is offline New Member

Need help on a good pct for my stack in running

I everyone im currently on my 5th week of a 300mg of npp and 500mg of test cypionate a week i pin once a week work out 5-6days a week and im so far loving it I'm 27yrs old 5'11" tall weigh 193lbs and would like to see some other members ideas on what a good pct would be i got my hands on hcg and letro also i got gyno surgery when i was younger and it never came back ever since

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most ppl say clomid and nolva
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Hcg should be ran on cycle. Fyi also I would recommend getting all your stuff before u ran/run a cycle just incase something happens

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you planning to run the test 1-2 weeks longer then the nandrolone ?

Yes definitely to let the nandrolone taper off while still on test that way my body wont react to it n shut my system down thanks guys I appreciate your replies

Quote Originally Posted by jdmace
    Yes definitely to let the nandrolone taper off while still on test that way my body wont react to it n shut my system down thanks guys I appreciate your replies
    Hcg would be best run during your cycle to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous test. Run the hcg from now till 3 days prior to starting pct at 250 iu 2x ew. Pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 hopefully you are running an ai during the cycle as well?

Yea i got letrozel / tamoxifen

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmace View Post
    I everyone im currently on my 5th week of a 300mg of npp and 500mg of test cypionate a week i pin once a week work out 5-6days a week and im so far loving it I'm 27yrs old 5'11" tall weigh 193lbs and would like to see some other members ideas on what a good pct would be i got my hands on hcg and letro also i got gyno surgery when i was younger and it never came back ever since
    I like the idea to include the sarm RAD140 to the nolva/clomid stack in the future to aid in an easy landing. Better than testo, good for prostate and no sides documented yet. Perhaps it even do not interfer with natural lh fsh production

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I like the idea to include the sarm RAD140 to the nolva/clomid stack in the future to aid in an easy landing. Better than testo, good for prostate and no sides documented yet. Perhaps it even do not interfer with natural lh fsh production
    RAD140 has negative side effects. It's suppressive to LH and FSH production. Using it during PCT would be a bad idea.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    RAD140 has negative side effects. It's suppressive to LH and FSH production. Using it during PCT would be a bad idea.
    documentation link on that matter plis

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Hcg would be best run during your cycle to maintain testicular function during the administration of exogenous test. Run the hcg from now till 3 days prior to starting pct at 250 iu 2x ew. Pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 hopefully you are running an ai during the cycle as well?
    Bio, quick question for personal use. U said 100/50/50/50 for clomid. Is the reason for that specific to his cycle or do u normally suggest that. I always thought 75/50/50/50 was correct. Again just wondering

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    documentation link on that matter plis
    There have no clinical studies with this compound on humans. There is an ongoing phase 1 study on women with breast cancer. All the research I've see has been on rats and monkeys. In the monkey study it suppressed natural test production. In the rat studies they made no mention of hormone suppression. That's because the patient holders (Radius Health) likely plan on marketing it as a TRT ancillary and treatment for estrogen positive cancers. It has an anabolic effect with little effect on the prostate and lowers e2. The theory is if you take it while on TRT you may not need an AI and you won't have to take as much test. Taking less test would mean a lower chance of prostate issues.

If you read the logs, on other forums, where people post BW you will see that it's suppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Bio, quick question for personal use. U said 100/50/50/50 for clomid. Is the reason for that specific to his cycle or do u normally suggest that. I always thought 75/50/50/50 was correct. Again just wondering
    Its just a standard pct many people choose to run clomid at a lower dose to avoid the sides and there is nothing wrong with that either

Cool, thanks.

BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    so could you take stanozolol with the clomid and nolvadex ? with the cycle that i have planned out ill be on tren , test, and exemestane for 12 weeks and week 7-12 ill be on stanozolol. should i take clomid and nolvadex still after?

Thread Information