Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    LeanBren is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21

    Cyp/Masteron/Winny PCT QUESTIONS

    Alright Guys! I just finished my 2nd cycle. I am looking for some how to's and some do's and dont's as far as my PCT Goes. I have to admit, you guys were a big help in my Weeks 1-6 on this cycle. My first cycle was years ago so this felt brand new again even though my Knowledge was pretty solid on the topics. I think I did 1 yr of research before my first cycle, and again you guys were my guide on this what has been, AN AMAZING CYCLE.

    So here's where I am at.

    five foot ten - one hundred ninety eight pounds - eight point eight percent bodyf - twenty seven years old (i had to write it like this because it was finding the other way as a Forbidden spam word(s))

    wk 1-16
    Test Cyp 500 mg weekly
    Mast E 450 mg weekly
    Armidex .5 mg EOD

    wk 8-16
    Winny Oral 50 mg ED


    I am currently at week 15 and change. SO my pct guide needs to kind of be narrowed down pretty quick. I know everybody is different and its going to be trial and error. Listen, if it wasnt for you guys, I never would have known to drop my a-dex from 1 mg EOD to .5 EOD based on sides I Was having just a few weeks in. Or when i needed info on the delt site, again you guys saw me through! Everything has been such a success with this cycle. I cant be grateful enough. I have felt pretty darn solid all the way through... I will say every now and then I would get a bit tired, start sweating at night. Um, a little depressed kind of? I dont know, like weird stuff, but I learned my body. whenever i felt like that, I needed to just up my adex to 1mg for the next few doses and i would fall right into line. I really got dialed in.

    NOW, I want to keep these darn gains. I know i wont keep em all, but man something!
    One mistake I made. Having access to HCG this entire time and not running it at low doses during my cycle to just flat out, keep the nugz in order from the get! Now, Ive seen others argue that hey, running HCG with their cycle doesnt do it for em. They rather blast 20,000 ius in 16 days post cycle. SO my point is, weather it's a mistake or not, AT THIS POINT - i know it to be a crucial part of my recovery.

    So I have an idea of how my pct should look, But for the HCG i have no idea.
    WHAT I HAVE ON HAND:

    -HCG (5) 5000iu Bottles w/ a buttload of BACwater
    -Clomid
    -Nolvadex
    -Armidex
    -Proviron

    I am not prone to gyno, in fact, with the cycle i laid out above - I developed very little sides. Almost no acne. occacional brakeout on shoulders. Felt good almost ALL the time, for real.Um not gyno prone, no gyno. No water retention. I look extremely defined for 198 at my bodyfat.

    that being said - Does anybody have ideas on how my pct should lay out.

    HCG - Help?
    Wait 17-21 post last mast/cyp injection and winny tab and go:

    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 BUT DO I REALLY NEED IT? Again, not really any sides?
    Armidex - Cut it at this point right? Should I run it for the 17 days that im waiting post inject before pct
    Proviron - I planned on running 25-50 mg ED - havent made up my mind for 28 days - Also, whats your guys reccomendation on proviron for this pct. I did run winny weeks 8-16. The reason i have the proviron is because of the wonders my cousin claims it did for him. he said he stayed more lean than previous cycles durring pct and vascular/defined and had no problem laying the pipe on the daily. Considering his previous 2 cycles pcts were kind of crappy, he pays it up to the proviron. swears by the stuff. but hey i know every one is different.

    Any help on how to guide me out of what I consider to be a pretty hard cycle. 16 weeks a little long, for a second cycle I know. But Im not new to the gym, lol and not new to a strict flippin diet believe that. Also I just felt so darn good, i honestly only planned on running 10 weeks but what the heck?

    Guide me out on this one guys!! I will take everything into consideration EXCEPT for being told not to PCT
    Last edited by LeanBren; 12-30-2015 at 02:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Run your Adex till pct starts and then drop it. I would not run hcg during your pct as it will suppress lh function. Hcg is better run during your cycle to maintain testicular function when lh production is already suppressed. Either start your hcg now and discontinue it 3 days prior to starting your pct Clomid and nolvadex or stay on low dose test for another 4 weeks with the hcg run alongside

  3. #3
    LeanBren is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Run your Adex till pct starts and then drop it. I would not run hcg during your pct as it will suppress lh function. Hcg is better run during your cycle to maintain testicular function when lh production is already suppressed. Either start your hcg now and discontinue it 3 days prior to starting your pct Clomid and nolvadex or stay on low dose test for another 4 weeks with the hcg run alongside
    Ok, if I Have a 10 ml bottle of Test-E 250mg/ml

    Now let me ask, what is the idea behind running a low dose test for 4 weeks? ALSO, if I do decide to run the test for 4 weeks at a low dose, what dose do you recco based on what i ran for this cycle? 250 ml every 5 days ?

    And, What would be a good HCG dose and schedule for that 28 days I run the low dose test?

    Lastly, If i go that route, once i have run the test and hcg for 28 days, Do I still need to wait 15-20 days post inject to start my clomid/nolva?

    Also, does the hcg just stop when that last test e inject takes place?

    I understand you are only going to be responding based on your own experience and I will take that into account.

    THANKS MUCH!

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanBren
    Ok, if I Have a 10 ml bottle of Test-E 250mg/ml Now let me ask, what is the idea behind running a low dose test for 4 weeks? ALSO, if I do decide to run the test for 4 weeks at a low dose, what dose do you recco based on what i ran for this cycle? 250 ml every 5 days ? And, What would be a good HCG dose and schedule for that 28 days I run the low dose test? Lastly, If i go that route, once i have run the test and hcg for 28 days, Do I still need to wait 15-20 days post inject to start my clomid/nolva? Also, does the hcg just stop when that last test e inject takes place? I understand you are only going to be responding based on your own experience and I will take that into account. THANKS MUCH!
    the idea is that your body is not producing test so you need to replace what your body produces while you run your hcg to get the testies functioning again. Run your hcg 2 weeks past your last test pin and then run your pct

  5. #5
    LeanBren is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21
    Ok this all sounds good.. and I am to start this literally tomorrow. I NEED TO. What is a basic or somewhat standard protocol for amounts and typical weekly dosage times for hcg ? What is considered highish and what is considered to be low? Im going to run the eneth at 250 every 5 days to keep from basing out completely which is approx 333mg weekly.

  6. #6
    LeanBren is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    the idea is that your body is not producing test so you need to replace what your body produces while you run your hcg to get the testies functioning again. Run your hcg 2 weeks past your last test pin and then run your pct
    Bio - based on what we have talked about so far, while i am running low dose test (im going to do 250ml every 5 days) What is considered a high-ish Hcg dose and how often ? Also what is considered a low-end dose?

    Are there better times to dose the hcg surrounding my use armidex and test on the last month of this cycle?

  7. #7
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanBren
    Bio - based on what we have talked about so far, while i am running low dose test (im going to do 250ml every 5 days) What is considered a high-ish Hcg dose and how often ? Also what is considered a low-end dose? Are there better times to dose the hcg surrounding my use armidex and test on the last month of this cycle?
    250 mg is much more then what your body produces natty. 150-200 max will keep you in normal range. Hcg 200-250 iu 2x ew should be enough to maintain some testicular function

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •