Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Test Levels during PCT, are they realy that low?

psycintosh is offline New Member

Test Levels during PCT, are they realy that low?

Hey guys,

I'm a new member here just posted in the new members section about who I am you are more than welcome to check the post out and say Hi

So here's my question guys,

I keep reading everywhere that on PCT your test levels are really really low and that's why you lose so much muscle, but I recall reading a post somewhere where a guy who was doing blast-n-cruise for about 2 years did PCT and during few days after PCT his levels were high (700+) and then few weeks after dropped to aprox 300.

This got me thinking that hey, we are using Clomid or other SERMs so why do we lose muscle if test levels actually drop only after PCT?

I'm currently finishg my 2nd cycle which was a long one and devided into 3 chapters.

Bulking
    1-16 - 1000mg Test E
    1-8 - 50mg DBOL ED
    1-16 750mg EQ
    Cutting
    16-20 - 500mg Test P
    16-20 - 500mg Mast P
    16-20 - 300mg Tren A
    Lowering Dose cause of side effects
    20-24 - 300 Test P
    20-24 - 300 Tren A

I was listening to the advice of a friend who prepped me for my first show but started having gyno symptoms with all those aromatizing substances at the begining, then I thougt what the hell and started changing things on my own (last 4 weeks)

I was also not recommended HCG during the cycle so what I planned is:

22-24 - HCG 2500IU x2 Weekly
    25 - HCG, 1250IU EOD
    and then start Clomid
    26-28 - Clomid 100mg
    28-30 - Clomid 50mg

I'm currently on week 25, just wondering of your thougts about why do we lose muscle loss, and how does my PCT sound?

I know it's not usual to run 1 week of HCG only (no AAS and no Clomid) but to my understanding HCG can be suppresive and because my cycle was very long I want to make sure I get at least 3 weeks of HCG before starting PCT (and I remember that HCG rises test level really high as well so shouldn't be a problem right?)

Thanks!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You're going to have a very bumpy road ahead of you while trying to reset your HPTA because you've been on cycle for half a year without hcg .

IMO you should not use 1250IU of hcg EOD.

Using this much hcg at one time can desensitize leydig cells and cause primary hypogonadism when you are trying to treat secondary.

You have to get nolva to pair with the clomid.

Clomid increases the amount of lh secreted by the hypothalamus and nolva increases the timing lh is released.

I think you would be best suited if you used Michial Scally's Power PCT Program.

The Power PCT Program consists of clomid dosed at 50 mg twice a day for 30 days, and nolva dosed at 20 mg/day for 45 days.

Then 6-8 weeks after succession of PCT, labs should be drawn which include a full hormone panel in order to assess the extent of HPTA restoration.

Now to answer your original question; People lose muscle tissue during PCT because the don't know how to properly eat and train during this time period.

It's quite possible to continue making muscle tissue gains during this period.
    psycintosh likes this.

Thank you what a great explenation!

I have some Nolva at hand was thinking of running it with the clomid but was afraid that 100mg with 20mg nolva would be too much.
    it probably is I will stack nolva with clomid at 50mg and 20mg as you suggested and will ready Scally's power PCT program.

Thanks!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by psycintosh View Post
    Thank you what a great explenation!

I have some Nolva at hand was thinking of running it with the clomid but was afraid that 100mg with 20mg nolva would be too much.
    it probably is I will stack nolva with clomid at 50mg and 20mg as you suggested and will ready Scally's power PCT program.

Thanks!
    You're welcome.

I think that you misunderstood my advice.

Scally's PCT is 100mg of clomid (50mg twice a day) for 30 days, plus 20mg of nolva ED (at the same time as clomid) for 45 days.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You're welcome.

I think that you misunderstood my advice.

Scally's PCT is 100mg of clomid (50mg twice a day) for 30 days, plus 20mg of nolva ED (at the same time as clomid) for 45 days.
    Yeah actually read it again, and got it this time.

Thanks!

Thread Information