Thraex is offline New Member

Question recomended PTC and dosage for my cycle? please help

Hey!
    im planing to do a 250mg Testestoerone enathe e5d cycle (350mg/week) for 12 weeks as my first cycle.
    I came into contact with a guy who has been doing steroids for 15 years and he helped me setup a PTC for this cycle.
    I still wanted to know what i was doing so i did some reading and i dont feel that good about the ptc he gave me anymore..
    this is what he told me to start with HCG after last test injection, 2500ui HCG every other day for 4 injections with a total of 10000ui in just 5 days.. feels like shit loads?

and then go on with 20mg Nolvadex and 50mg clomid after last HCG injection for 40 days strait and thats it.

not waiting 2 weeks to let the testostrone come out of my body before starting the pct and this feels weird too.
    and i thougt i was going use HCG during the cycle so i come off the test E with a bit of my own so i dont crash as hard.
    the guy dont seems so concerned about side effects and he is on 1gram of test/week all the time so i got worried.
    i would be happy for comments about this and maybe a better ptc,

Stats are following:
    Age 21
    Hight 185cm
    about 6 years of lifting
    88kg at morning
    about 12%bf
    140kg max bench
    200kg squat
    90kg overheadpress
    Lifetime natural

Thanks
    // Thraex

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraex View Post
    Hey!
    im planing to do a 250mg Testestoerone enathe e5d cycle (350mg/week) for 12 weeks as my first cycle.
    I came into contact with a guy who has been doing steroids for 15 years and he helped me setup a PTC for this cycle.
    I still wanted to know what i was doing so i did some reading and i dont feel that good about the ptc he gave me anymore..
    this is what he told me to start with HCG after last test injection, 2500ui HCG every other day for 4 injections with a total of 10000ui in just 5 days.. feels like shit loads?

and then go on with 20mg Nolvadex and 50mg clomid after last HCG injection for 40 days strait and thats it.

not waiting 2 weeks to let the testostrone come out of my body before starting the pct and this feels weird too.
    and i thougt i was going use HCG during the cycle so i come off the test E with a bit of my own so i dont crash as hard.
    the guy dont seems so concerned about side effects and he is on 1gram of test/week all the time so i got worried.
    i would be happy for comments about this and maybe a better ptc,

Stats are following:
    Age 21
    Hight 185cm
    about 6 years of lifting
    88kg at morning
    about 12%bf
    140kg max bench
    200kg squat
    90kg overheadpress
    Lifetime natural

Thanks
    // Thraex
    Hcg just keeps testicles ready to go once you start serms.

You ain't gonna have your own till after you complete pct.

Read the sticky planning a successful first cycle

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should weight until you're into your mid to late 20s until considering using steroids .

There are serious life long health problems that will likely follow the use of AAS at 21 years old.

Your body and sex organs are still developing at this period of your life. Using AAS now will significantly increase the risk of serious health issues.

It would be unfortunate if you could no longer have an erection or you body began producing low amounts of testosterone causing you to go on hormone replacement therapy and injecting test twice a week for the rest of your life.

You should read these threads before pursuing this any further.

The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Thraex is offline New Member
    the reason i posted this is becuse i dont wanna fuck this up IF i do it, but this didnt help much. its so hard to meet someone that acutally admits to taking AAS so icant get advice from anyone exept that dude who told me som reckless PCT but il guess il have to figure it out meself anyway

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraex View Post
    the reason i posted this is becuse i dont wanna fuck this up IF i do it, but this didnt help much. its so hard to meet someone that acutally admits to taking AAS so icant get advice from anyone exept that dude who told me som reckless PCT but il guess il have to figure it out meself anyway
    I don't feel sorry for you, in this situation you can't blame your ignorance on others.

This forum contains all the information you need on this subject and it's open to the public.

The chances of you using AAS at this time and not screwing yourself up are slim.

That means you need to spend hours and hours researching so that you make sure you're doing everything as safely as possible.

When I say research I mean looking up the proper use of test only for a first cycle, not just reading steroid profiles for hours on end.

This means becoming familar with the correct use of accompanying ancillaries such as AIs, hcg and SERMs.

You also need to become familiar with when and how to get the needed blood tests at various times of the cycle.

The thread attached below should answer most of your questions.

I hope you stick around the forum and become an active member.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by numbere; 12-31-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Thread Information