Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mma67

Thread: clomid/novalex and eyes.

TacosAreTasty is offline New Member

clomid/novalex and eyes.

guys, I'm doing a cycle of dbol , 30mg/day for 4 weeks, and test e, 270mg twice a week. I am a sports official and need my eyes to continue my career.... I know clomid and novalex are bad for your eyes. is there a safe amount before it effects your vision?

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TacosAreTasty View Post
    guys, I'm doing a cycle of dbol, 30mg/day for 4 weeks, and test e, 270mg twice a week. I am a sports official and need my eyes to continue my career.... I know clomid and novalex are bad for your eyes. is there a safe amount before it effects your vision?

If I'm not mistaken, its the clomid that effects your vision. I remember my last PCT, I had streaky/blurry vision on 100mg/day of clomid, it went away when i dropped down to 50mg/day. Some people have had permanent/semi permanent vision impairment. For me it wasnt anything that bothered too much, When I woke up is when I experienced it, and that probably had something to do with taking it at night before bed. The symptons didnt seem to last throughout the day.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, its the clomid that effects your vision. I remember my last PCT, I had streaky/blurry vision on 100mg/day of clomid, it went away when i dropped down to 50mg/day. Some people have had permanent/semi permanent vision impairment. For me it wasnt anything that bothered too much, When I woke up is when I experienced it, and that probably had something to do with taking it at night before bed. The symptons didnt seem to last throughout the day.
    Pretty much the just of it. Permanent damage is not common. Vision tracers on clomid is fairly common. It takes a while for the tracers to go away.
    As far as I know all SERM's carry a degree of ocular toxicity. Clomid is known for this the most.

Thread Information