Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: PCT or no PCT.Messed up my course, need assistance / advice on what to do next

Emptygains is offline New Member

PCT or no PCT.Messed up my course, need assistance / advice on what to do next

Hey folks,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Heres a little history of who i am:

32 years old
    95kg 6''1

Working out for the last 6-8 years, more intensely the last 2 years.
    Havent been on a steroid course in over 4 years, so been clean for quite some time with natural supplements and food to carry me through my body building.

Decided to get on a testosterone only course early last year:
    Test En 500mg per week - 12 weeks total
    GHRP6 - 3 units 3 times a day -8 weeks total
    PCT - regular nolva / clomid split with 50mg proviron through out the entire course and PCT.
    never used HCG or HMG
    --------

Fast forward 1 year, started another course of Test and Tren . (december 13th 2017 - until today)
    Test En 500mg per week last shot was 2 days ago (18 weeks total)
    Tren acetate 80mg EOD from march 13th - last shot was 2 days ago. (6 weeks total)

I havent done blood work done yet, and i know i should and i will.
    However, i bumped into an experienced body builder and he ripped me a new a**hole for my bad decision making.
    Advised me to stop everything, wait 3 weeks until the test en gets out of my system. Followed by HCG and HMG, a shot each EOD for a total of 14 days. Followed by Nolva and clomid for 5 weeks including an AI through out the entire PCT with supplements such as vitamin b / C and creatine with a high calorie diet mostly of protien.

This scared me, his approach to me was a bit aggressive and claimed that the reason i havent done HCG ever will put me at risk in the future. Told me to quit everything, laughed at how long i used Test en for (18 weeks total) and advised me to get on a full PCT program followed by a week off followed by blood work to see where i currently am hormone wise.

What do you guys think? what suggestions could you give a person like me?

Any other stats will be furnished upon request.

Please do excuse me if i rushed this, trying my best to include all details, so if i missed anything please do let me know. No hard feelings so scratch away at my miseducation of steroids .

Thanks in advance brothers and sisters

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    well, he's telling you very good advice.

not many times do we here of guys getting goid firsthand advice from people local to them.

follow it, I would drop the AI during pct thought. other than that seems ok

Emptygains is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick response hornbuckle.

Do you see that my decisions with taking test for almost 20 weeks with no prior use of HCG in the past as bad practice though?

i really do need to get my blood work done but i guess itll only be wise to get one done after im done with HCG / PCT.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Hey.

How did you recover from your 1st cycle?

I think your bodybuilder friend is being aggressive ref the HCG , but he is giving you sound advice. Running HCG during cycle does help support recovery but it isn’t necessarily a necessity, more of a precaution.

The PCT sounds like Dr.Scallys protocol, the PCT below is similar but slightly altered (HCG ran prior to SERMS)

Day 1-20 HCG @ 2000 IU EOD
    Day 1-20 AI @ 0.5mg EOD (Not a necessity, depends on how estrogenic you are with the HCG)
    Day 15-51 Clomid @ 50mg 2x PD
    Day 15-66 Nolvadex @ 20mg 2x PD

At this point, if you’re coming off then follow your friends PCT or the Dr.Scally’s protocol if that’s what you want to do. (Do some research, tons of info on here regarding coming off)

Wait 3 weeks as your friend said, this is enough time to allow the drugs to exit your system and come down to non-super-physiological levels. Then start the PCT, 8 weeks post PCT get blood work and see where you stand. Post your results here on the forum so people can assess, if things are still on the low end don’t worry wait another 8 weeks and get more blood work, it can take time for your test to crawl back up again.

If still low then you can think about alternate options, but I wouldn’t even think that far ahead as of yet.

Run a PCT, train hard, eat right.. Take it from there.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-26-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emptygains View Post
    Thanks for the quick response hornbuckle.

Do you see that my decisions with taking test for almost 20 weeks with no prior use of HCG in the past as bad practice though?

i really do need to get my blood work done but i guess itll only be wise to get one done after im done with HCG / PCT.
    eduke is giving real good insight and advice.

as far as your HCG question. its not the worst thing someone could do but not ideal as well.

hcg keeps your testicles primed and ready for recovery and gets you that much of an advantage during pct. being they never stopped working 100% (hcg keeps the lights on so to speak)
    Eduke93 likes this.

Thread Information