Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Short PCT for short cycle ?

Calcutta_06 is offline New Member

Short PCT for short cycle ?

Recently ran Msten for 21 days at 20 mg ed. I’ve been on PCT 15 days now running Nolva at 20 mg for first 11 days and switched to 10 mg for last 4 along with my Super PCT at 10 caps ed. Starting to realize less is better with short cycles , nolva sides are worse than on cycle with acne and toxicity , less time on the poison the better .

Was going to run nolva for 24 days but now contemplating bumping down to 21 or even 18 days . Super PCT has really helped libido and the jewels have gone from marble sized to golf ball sized so atrophy is nil at the moment . Weight is still the same and Strength is still the same as well .

Heard mixed reviews on pct length for my cycle . Some say 4 weeks, some say 2-3, some say just run hcgenerate as a mini pct which I didn’t really agree with , I still think nolva was necessary .

Any input with past experiences with short cycles and pct and the length / dosage I have planned? To be honest I feel like I can stop the nolva tomorrow and still run the Super PCT and Reduce xt I just started for another 2 weeks together to cap off my pct . Thoughts?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Super PCT?? dont know whats that, but chances are its just a bunch of useless herbs, just like hcgenarate.

Please dont waste you money on OTC pct, they just dont work. HCGenerate, for example, its just herbs, it does nothing to restart your HPTA.

If you are shutdown, you have the best chances of recovery by using the recommended PCT. The acne is not from nolva, most acne prone guys will have acne after cycle... even when on TRT when no PCT is needed.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    and....

real pct drugs like Clomid and nolva are cheap compared to bullshit OTC snake oils.

you can get a full 4 month nolva / Clomid pct for about 30$

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Super PCT?? dont know whats that, but chances are its just a bunch of useless herbs, just like hcgenarate.

Please dont waste you money on OTC pct, they just dont work. HCGenerate, for example, its just herbs, it does nothing to restart your HPTA.

If you are shutdown, you have the best chances of recovery by using the recommended PCT. The acne is not from nolva, most acne prone guys will have acne after cycle... even when on TRT when no PCT is needed.
    I know an otc oct is not enough which is why I have been using nolva , 19 days in now and feeling good still. Super pct is just a supplementation to help speed the process up. I would never take just an otc product alone . That being said , the profile on Super PCT is quite impressive . It’s an all in one product check it out
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3E40DF8A-A910-47AD-81A1-508CA3901CF8.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1,007.3 KB 
ID:	172677Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3E40DF8A-A910-47AD-81A1-508CA3901CF8.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1,007.3 KB 
ID:	172677

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Im sure its great but its likely very pricey and you will probably not be able to notice any difference when on it.

Nolva clomid is the best hpta restart

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Im sure its great but its likely very pricey and you will probably not be able to notice any difference when on it.

Nolva clomid is the best hpta restart
    It’s a pretty powerful AI tho too. The Arimistane in it def has kept me dry . I’m going to run the nolva for another 8 days which will give me a full 4 weeks . 12 days at 20 mg the rest at 10. Strength and size haven’t dropped off any yet

Thread Information