Hello!
10 weeks ago I met a pseudo nutriologist in gym, at the first time I just asked for a diet plan, he said yes and bla bla, then he asked if I wanted to do cycle, I was not sure about it, but he did a good job persuading me. Well he proposed me to use Mast-200 (drostanolone 200 mg) + testosterone propionate (100 mg) every four days, I didn't know much about roids so I paid him what he requested.

However, after a couple weeks, I started researching about what I was using, and I found that the prices were too much lower, he charged me like 70% more. I got angry because I was being scammed, but he was my only option ( he was injecting and advising me). I finished my cycle 1 week ago, and when I finished he told me to buy him a PCT that is only 1 vial of Testosterone Cypionate with 250 mg (half vial 2 weeks after finishing and the other half 4 weeks after finishing) , I made a mistake of course and I bought it to him, then I realized that actually I paid him like 70% more hahaha. Then I just told him to fuck off and I told every friend of mine in gym what he was doing hahaha.

Well, here you have my questions:

Can Testosterone Cypionate be a good CPT?? ( I honestly don't think so).

Was the cycle Mast200 + TPropio100 every 4 days-7 weeks an appropriate cycle for me? ( I'm 19 years old)

In case the Testo Cyp. is not an advisable CPT, what CPT should I use?

And...Should I use the Testo Cypionate that he sold me? Or should I just save it.

I really thank you if read down to here. I hope you can give some advise cuz I'm pretty noob in roids world.

Sorry if I have some grammar issues, I'm not native speaker.