Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Stop cycle after 2 weeks

  1. #1
    Jong7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    11

    Stop cycle after 2 weeks

    I will stop my cycle after 2 weeks. Test Enanthate 250mg first week and another shot of 250mg the second week. I didn't use HCG because I couldn't find it in my country. Do I need to do a PCT ? I am 47 years old.
    Last edited by Jong7; 04-13-2019 at 11:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,495
    no you are ok not to...can I ask why you stopped?...

  3. #3
    Jong7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    no you are ok not to...can I ask why you stopped?...
    All these days I am reading everywhere that it is very important to run hcg in my cycle and I can’t find it. I am not so young now (47) and i don’t know if my HTPA will restore back to normal again if I don’t do things properly. The whole situation made feel anxious and I don’t know if all this is from the testosterone therapy or from my anxiety. I also read that Clomid can make you anxious. I have anxiety disorder so all these things stressed me a lot. I really want to complete my cycle but I don’t know if it will do me good at the end.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,495
    you can get away without HCG in my opinion... there are no guarantees of recovery with or without it anyways....what is your cycle and is it your first?...

  5. #5
    Jong7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you can get away without HCG in my opinion... there are no guarantees of recovery with or without it anyways....what is your cycle and is it your first?...
    No, it’s not my first. I run 2 cycles 15 years ago with success and i am working out from 16 years old. Now, I was intented to do a 12 weaks cycle with 250mg each weak and then a pct with nolvadex and Clomid.

  6. #6
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,556
    250mg/week is too low for a cycle.
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

  7. #7
    Jong7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    11
    How long after my last pin (only 2 pins) can I do a bloodwork to check if things are back to normal ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong7 View Post
    How long after my last pin (only 2 pins) can I do a bloodwork to check if things are back to normal ?
    I wouldn’t bother with bloodwork you are not shut down after only 2 pins just stop and you should be ok...don’t be paranoid you haven’t done any real damage...

  9. #9
    Jong7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I wouldn’t bother with bloodwork you are not shut down after only 2 pins just stop and you should be ok...don’t be paranoid you haven’t done any real damage...
    Ok, thanks alot my friend!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •