Results 1 to 26 of 26
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: Quitting TRT after 8 months, PCT help

  1. #1
    firemedic731 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19

    Quitting TRT after 8 months, PCT help

    Hey guys,

    I have been on TRT for 8 months now, I have been running HCG twice a week at 500IU throughout. I want to come off for various reasons, and am planning a PCT as follows and need advice; I have heard everything from lowering your dose gradually then quitting cold turkey, to just blasting the HCG at higher dose more frequent by itself, to doing a full on HCG/AI/SERM PCT, and I have also read that using an AI like anastrozol will CRASH your E2.

    I have read through the stickys and I think what I have decided to try is this; but obviously want advice

    over the last 18 weeks i dropped my dose every 6 weeks from 250 to 200 now to 160.
    My last shot of 160MG Test Cyp. will be on Monday the 19th of this month
    I will increase my frequency on HCG from 2x a week (days 3-5 post injection) to EOD for 2 weeks, so I will shoot 500IU on the 21,23,25,27,29,31,2, and the 4th.
    I will start blasting 1,000IU of Vitamin E ED to try and make the HCG more effective
    I will start taking my tamoxifen (nova) at 20MG ED starting the day of my last injection on the 19th and run it with my increased HCG frequency because the nova doesn't suppress LH and it also helps keep the HCG from desensitizing you to natural LH.

    After approximately 2 weeks following my last injection on the 19th, the last AAS should Esther out of my system and I will run out of HCG on the 4th, starting my "real PCT" on the 5th.
    I will drop the Vitamin E and start blasting Vitamin C at 1.5G ED to help keep my cortisol lower.
    I will continue the tamoxifen(nova) at 20MG ED for 2 weeks, then lower to 10MG ED on weeks 3-4.
    I have anastrozole on hand, and am not really sure if I should take 0.25MG twice a week or not, I am also taking DIM currently and dont know if I should continue that throughout PCT either.

  2. #2
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,799
    Run Eduke's PCT program. It's a sticky at the top. Just copy and paste. Don't overthink - keep it simple.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  3. #3
    firemedic731 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Run Eduke's PCT program. It's a sticky at the top. Just copy and paste. Don't overthink - keep it simple.
    Ok so there is conflicting information between drummerboy and Edukes post that are both stickies. Eduke is saying he didn't start HCG until 21 days after his last injection, then continues HCG for 20 days before adding his SERM. Drummerboy is saying to start the HCG prior to your last injection, then stop your HCG use at the same time the last AAS esther out, in my case 18 days after my last injection of Cyp.

    How is this Edukes PCT not counter productive? If you're injecting synthetic LH, you're waking your testes up to receive the LH signal again, but your hypothalamus is still not kicking on and sending its own natural LH signal to the testes BECAUSE your supplementing that and suppressing it still. Exactly the same concept of why your system shut down to begin with, because you're supplementing it with exogenous and it quits producing its own. So by waiting 21 days, then starting HCG for 20 days, aren't you just elongating the PCT by 40 unnecessary days and making recovery harder on yourself? If you start the HCG prior to your last injection, you're waking your testes up, then when the AAS esther out of your system and you start the SERM, it kicks the hypothalamus back on and starts sending its own LH signal and the testes are already awake to receive that signal. Where as edukes way, you just sit and wait with your hands in your pockets with your system shut down as the AAS esther out, then you start trying to wake your testes up late in the game with the HCG but continue to suppress the hypothalamus for 20 more days before you try to wake it up... Unless I am missing some thing here, someone please enlighten me and forgive my ignorance. Unless the HCG does not suppress the hypothalamus or natural LH production...but if thats the case then why wait to start the SERM? Why not go ahead and start the SERM at the same time as the HCG and wake both the testes and the HTPA up at the same time? In fact drummerboy actually recommends starting the tamoxifen with the HCG, stating that it helps keep the HCG from desensitizing your leydig cells so they will take your natural LH. And not to mention that I have only been on moderate levels of TRT, and running HCG throughout, whereas Eduke ran some very suppressive test/tren /deca /npp/dbol and no HCG.
    Last edited by firemedic731; 08-07-2019 at 01:19 PM.

  4. #4
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,799
    You are overthinking it. You've only been on TRT for 8 months, not 8 years. Just pick a protocol and run it. Eduke, Scally, Drummer, or Cristler.

    You are going to worsen your chance of recovery by stressing on minor factors versus just picking a program and taking it at face value.

    People are on steroids for 8 months and come off cold turkey and still recover. Do yourself a favour and don't examine every little detail. You could literally put all 4 names in a cup and draw for a protocol.
    Last edited by Windex; 08-07-2019 at 01:34 PM.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,256
    Agree with Windex. Over thinking it. Keep it simple and you'll be fine.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    firemedic731 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    TRT doc wont RX me tamoxifen /nolva. He will write me for clomid but only at 25mg twice a week. He told me HCG isnt synthetic LH, it does stimulate the HTPA and it doesnt suppress it, he said to just continue the HCG alone until i run out.

  7. #7
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedic731 View Post
    TRT doc wont RX me tamoxifen/nolva. He will write me for clomid but only at 25mg twice a week. He told me HCG isnt synthetic LH, it does stimulate the HTPA and it doesnt suppress it, he said to just continue the HCG alone until i run out.
    Then buy it from a domestic underground lab, research chemical website, or from a pharmacy overseas
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  8. #8
    Leres is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Run Eduke's PCT program. It's a sticky at the top. Just copy and paste. Don't overthink - keep it simple.
    Waiting 21 days for Post Cycle Therapy to begin is incorrect. You'd need to wait at least 5 half lives, which is around 6-8 weeks using Test E.

  9. #9
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Leres View Post
    Waiting 21 days for Post Cycle Therapy to begin is incorrect. You'd need to wait at least 5 half lives, which is around 6-8 weeks using Test E.
    Wrong- you don't understand terminal half life
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  10. #10
    firemedic731 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Well they did write me an RX for Clomid. They said to take 50MG every day for two weeks, then take one 50 MG tab every other day for a week, then take a 50 MG tab just 3x the last week. I am thinking of adjusting this to a sliding scale.. more like 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/12.5/12.5... and I am planning on finished the HCG I have left over the next 18 days while my Test E runs out of my system then starting the clomid. Ill keep yall updated.

  11. #11
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedic731 View Post
    Well they did write me an RX for Clomid. They said to take 50MG every day for two weeks, then take one 50 MG tab every other day for a week, then take a 50 MG tab just 3x the last week. I am thinking of adjusting this to a sliding scale.. more like 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/12.5/12.5... and I am planning on finished the HCG I have left over the next 18 days while my Test E runs out of my system then starting the clomid. Ill keep yall updated.
    I don't understand the logic of trying to decide between 3 advanced PCT protocols then deciding on clomid only. It's like deciding between a Mercedes and BMW then buying a Honda Civic.

    It's so easy to find Tamoxifen on the black market.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  12. #12
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,370
    Blog Entries
    1
    Permananetly coming off?

  13. #13
    firemedic731 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I don't understand the logic of trying to decide between 3 advanced PCT protocols then deciding on clomid only. It's like deciding between a Mercedes and BMW then buying a Honda Civic.

    It's so easy to find Tamoxifen on the black market.

    Because I am a first responder, we are held to a higher standard, and I may have to take a polygraph. And buying RX meds on the black market is illegal, and I may be subject to a drug test, especially if an accident happens in a city vehicle or some thing out of my control. Id rather not risk losing my career. This way I have an RX, an excuse, and I have a CYA. Ill take what they will RX me. He wouldnt do tamoxifen , so HCG and clomid it is.

  14. #14
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by firemedic731 View Post
    Because I am a first responder, we are held to a higher standard, and I may have to take a polygraph. And buying RX meds on the black market is illegal, and I may be subject to a drug test, especially if an accident happens in a city vehicle or some thing out of my control. Id rather not risk losing my career. This way I have an RX, an excuse, and I have a CYA. Ill take what they will RX me. He wouldnt do tamoxifen, so HCG and clomid it is.
    Definitely look into it, but I doubt they test for steroids . Especially in the even of an accident theyíre looking for rec drugs. I get drug tested for my job all the time and obviously I pass because theyíre only looking for bad things. Iíd imagine itís the same for first responders since most of the cops I know and a good chunk of the firefighters are on gear. Hell two of the best sources Iíve ever had were state cops.
    Family_guy likes this.

  15. #15
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Definitely look into it, but I doubt they test for steroids. Especially in the even of an accident they’re looking for rec drugs. I get drug tested for my job all the time and obviously I pass because they’re only looking for bad things. I’d imagine it’s the same for first responders since most of the cops I know and a good chunk of the firefighters are on gear. Hell two of the best sources I’ve ever had were state cops.
    Between Border security, law enforcement, paramedic, firefighter etc I know 12 people in those careers. Literally every single one of them (including females) are on gear. Batting at 100%
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  16. #16
    Leres is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Wrong- you don't understand terminal half life
    No sir, you do not.

    How much active Testosterone do you think there will be after using 400mg per week of Testosterone for 10 weeks, after 21 days? Its not zero, therefore post cycle therapy should be begin at this point.

  17. #17
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Leres View Post
    Waiting 21 days for Post Cycle Therapy to begin is incorrect. You'd need to wait at least 5 half lives, which is around 6-8 weeks using Test E.
    If you’re going to wait 8 weeks to do pct, you may as well just not do pct. Which is fine. No one says you have to do it. Just a better shot at starting your natural production up early, and maintaining more gains.

  18. #18
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,370
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well, I know i rather have my emt juiced to carry my heavy ass self when I’m down & out

    GL op
    i_SLAM_cougars and Family_guy like this.

  19. #19
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Well, I know i rather have my emt juiced to carry my heavy ass self when I’m down & out

    GL op
    i don’t trust people who aren’t “enhanced”. I don’t feel like they’re as capable, and definitely not as driven, and non driven people bother me.

  20. #20
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,370
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    i don’t trust people who aren’t “enhanced”. I don’t feel like they’re as capable, and definitely not as driven, and non driven people bother me.

    Hard to say for me

    I wanna agree, but there has to be someone natural out there - that means no PEDs, no addys, no stims, no sauce, no GH - no doping whatsoever

    Although I haven’t met one
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 09-02-2019 at 05:35 AM.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  21. #21
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,188
    When the DEA visited me back in the day for dinner, the only thing they were interested in was how to use my gear they were keeping. First thing my wife said when they walked out the door was "They are going to use your steroids "! They had a long list that they visited before me.
    almostgone, i_SLAM_cougars and Obs like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  22. #22
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    You are overthinking it. You've only been on TRT for 8 months, not 8 years. Just pick a protocol and run it. Eduke, Scally, Drummer, or Cristler.

    You are going to worsen your chance of recovery by stressing on minor factors versus just picking a program and taking it at face value.

    People are on steroids for 8 months and come off cold turkey and still recover. Do yourself a favour and don't examine every little detail. You could literally put all 4 names in a cup and draw for a protocol.
    I know this is like a month old but come on man. You got enough knowledge to share why not help the guy out? He’s asking perfectly legitimate questions

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,108
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    When the DEA visited me back in the day for dinner, the only thing they were interested in was how to use my gear they were keeping. First thing my wife said when they walked out the door was "They are going to use your steroids"! They had a long list that they visited before me.
    You should have told them exactly.

    The oils are actually orals.
    One sip a day for two weeks then eat 10mg of arimidex for pct every day for two months.
    Family_guy likes this.

  24. #24
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    When the DEA visited me back in the day for dinner, the only thing they were interested in was how to use my gear they were keeping. First thing my wife said when they walked out the door was "They are going to use your steroids"! They had a long list that they visited before me.
    Wait wait wait lol. Explain this further please

  25. #25
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    817
    That's feds, all over.

    The FAA has to be able to administer a check-ride to commercial pilots in the routine performance of their duties (called a "line check") so all commercial airliners have a fold-up seat (known as a "jump seat") in the cockpit for them to sit on. Line checks are always done by surprise so all an FAA examiner has to do is walk up to the gate and show his credentials and walk onto the airplane.

    90% of the line checks I ever had, the examiner came in, sat down, introduced himself and said, "Relax guys, this isn't really a line check, you both pass. I just needed the free ride to Pittsburgh." Or wherever. And after a night or three in Pittsburgh, he'll pick a convenient flight back to Atlanta to administer another "line check" on.
    Family_guy likes this.

  26. #26
    firemedic731 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Well, I stopped the T, hit the HCG 500 IU EOD for 18 days, then started the clomid at 50/50/25/25. No anastrozole, no DIM. I basically went back to the same levels pre TRT. Total test was 304 before, now its 355. E2 was 15 before, now its 25, CFT was 6.6 now its 7.8. I am switching from the clinic and going to a urologist, I will be able to self administer, travel with it, split my dose...etc etc. Waiting on labs, should start back next week.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •