aj1997 is offline Junior Member

Post HCG but possible gyno on the way

A few weeks ago i started a cycle of Tbol 60mg/day, but was only 2-3 weeks in and got a bad flu so i stopped the cycle and the gym, didnt think id be sick so long so i didnt pct because i was expecting to go back on it, but the illness lasted a few weeks and then recently i started taking Nolva and Clomid but i noticed a small sore lump behind my left nip guessing its gyno

Feel like my test is v low atm: balls are shrunk, no libido, depressed fatigued mood - so i got HCG but is it risky taking it with the gyno coming? Hoping nolva does something with it, think I have pseudogyno
    in my right nip sometimes (comes and goes) so i dont really want two titties

Ive lost all gains from them few weeks off at the smallest ive been in over a year, plan was to do a test only cycle in January to get me going but wanna sort myself out first
    Last edited by aj1997; 12-27-2019 at 03:11 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Get BW

Fuck, gyno sucks ass

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Like Samson said BW. Then you will know exactly where you stand. A simple 250iu's 2x's a wk causes me so much bother. I can only run around the 250 mark. Just saying, get bloodwork to see where you are.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would keep running the NOLVA .. I'd run it at 40mg for a few weeks, then back it down to 30mg for a few weeks and continue from there.

Thread Information