• 1 Post By Chark
  • 2 Post By lawrie95
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Seeking definitive answers regarding hCG and PCT

lawrie95 is offline New Member

Seeking definitive answers regarding hCG and PCT

Hello, I am a 24 year old, 6ft, 88.2kg male from the UK
    I will be looking to start my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate eventually when the gyms reopen. This will be at 250 mg every Monday morning and Thursday Evening (500mg/week total) for 12 weeks.
    Along with this I will be cycling Arimidex at 0.25mg every other day for 14 weeks.
    Generally people universally agree on the above as a good cycle as such i will follow that.

However the advice begins to differ when it comes to using hCG within the cycle and what to use as a PCT.
    I'm mainly following the advice on beginner cycles given in the thread made by 'Austinite'

Now 'Austinite' recommends hCG at 250iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)

However I've read several other pieces of advice that suggest higher doses in the last few weeks of the cycle only
    I've also read suggestions to use it during your PCT only.

Now for the PCT 'Austinite' recommends Clomid at 75/50/50/50 (mg) & Nolvadex at 40/20/20/20 (mg) used together
    'Austinite' gives a very clear explanation as to why. However further studying I've came across threads that state using them both together is not necessary and that Clomid on It's own would be sufficient enough to aid recovery.

Now I must state clearly I'm not here to discredit anyone. From my reading in this and other forums it's clear that what people write is purely subjective. I am purely trying to seek an overall majority in opinion on what is the best and safest way to add hCG to my Testosterone Enanthate cycle and what is the most effective Post Cycle Therapy .

I hope lots of you with a wide range of experience will comment and help me see through often contradictory, subjective advice and help me come to a decision of the best route to take.
    Thanks.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Very good first post by the way.

There are indeed a couple options with HCG . Blast method or throughout cycle. Either way is sufficient, just use it. There is no downside to running it the whole time (but stop it once PCT begins as it’s suppressive).

Clomid and nolva are both ran as they both serve different functions. Some people don’t do well on clomid and running just nolva is an option that’s been done by tons of guys.

Biggest thing, I’d just keep the AI on hand and not begin it right away. See how your body reacts to aromatization. You probably don’t need an AI with that dose of test. Estrogen is very anabolic and if you crush your E2 levels you’re gonna have all kinds of problems. If you’re super worried about gyno you can run low dose nolva the entire time (5mg morning, 5mg night) as it blocks estrogenic activity at the breast tissue.
    JaneDoe likes this.

lawrie95 is offline New Member
    Okay, that makes it more clear! I was under the impression I should just run an AI regardless, however I will keep it at hand! I didn't want to make myself a 'human guinea pig' on my first cycle and just try it and see what happens as I could potentially harm myself (hence why I am on this forum). I feel confident I know what i'm doing now.
    Chark and JaneDoe like this.

Chark is offline Member
    It’s clear you’re putting the work in. Keep it up.

We don’t want to add drugs if we don’t need them. If you end up cycling again it would be good to know how your body handles just the test.

Make sure you continue to eat during PCT. I’ll parrot some important advice given to me: you need to give your body a reason to hold onto the new muscle. Your body will be more than happy to let it go especially during the time your test is at an all time low. Quoting a smart guy here called Gallowere: it’s the main reason for guys posting “lost muh gains bro”

I just recently finished my first cycle/PCT. Check it out if you’re interested:

https://forums.steroid.com/members-c...1st-cycle.html
    JaneDoe likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrie95 View Post
    Hello, I am a 24 year old, 6ft, 88.2kg male from the UK
    I will be looking to start my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate eventually when the gyms reopen. This will be at 250 mg every Monday morning and Thursday Evening (500mg/week total) for 12 weeks.
    Along with this I will be cycling Arimidex at 0.25mg every other day for 14 weeks.
    Generally people universally agree on the above as a good cycle as such i will follow that.

However the advice begins to differ when it comes to using hCG within the cycle and what to use as a PCT.
    I'm mainly following the advice on beginner cycles given in the thread made by 'Austinite'

Now 'Austinite' recommends hCG at 250iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)

However I've read several other pieces of advice that suggest higher doses in the last few weeks of the cycle only
    I've also read suggestions to use it during your PCT only.

Now for the PCT 'Austinite' recommends Clomid at 75/50/50/50 (mg) & Nolvadex at 40/20/20/20 (mg) used together
    'Austinite' gives a very clear explanation as to why. However further studying I've came across threads that state using them both together is not necessary and that Clomid on It's own would be sufficient enough to aid recovery.

Now I must state clearly I'm not here to discredit anyone. From my reading in this and other forums it's clear that what people write is purely subjective. I am purely trying to seek an overall majority in opinion on what is the best and safest way to add hCG to my Testosterone Enanthate cycle and what is the most effective Post Cycle Therapy .

I hope lots of you with a wide range of experience will comment and help me see through often contradictory, subjective advice and help me come to a decision of the best route to take.
    Thanks.
    No matter what you do, i think it will be good. You are structural, educated, well formulated and serious.
    You have done your homework!

So my first use comment. Im like an moodie old sergeant. Pct, hcg, nolva and clomid dont mean shit. Well, a little bit but, ull live.
    Only important thing, controll your e2 with AI. I hate above border high e2. It sucks.

And yeah. Proteins are for cutting. Carbs for growing. See ya!

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    JaneDoe likes this.

Thread Information