Like Tree1Likes

Thread: nolvadex alone safe?

viewfair is offline New Member

nolvadex alone safe?

I'm running my first cycle of Test Sus, going onto the 5th week now, I'm going to switch to Test E once I run out of the Test E, so I'll probably be running Test E for about 4 weeks. (Long story short, took my friend's advice of running Sus, but apparently, it's better that I run Test E according to the internet, so now I'm just gonna finish my two bottles of Test Sus and end my cycle with Test E) Still waiting to get my hands on HCG , once I get it, I'll be taking 250iu until PCT.

So with me ending my cycle with Test E, when would I stop taking HCG and when would I start taking Nolvadex , how long after my last shot, finally will Nolvadex alone be ok, or do I really need to have Clomid and Nolvadex together, and just to confirm, Nolvadex is the stronger of the two?

Thanks guys

viewfair is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    In the future, you ought to wait until you have everything in hand before starting your cycle, just so you aren't surprised by shipping delays or whatever.

Read the Planning my first cycle sticky in the AAS sub. It answers all the questions you have.

Nolvadex and clomid are both SERMs, but calling one 'stronger' than the other isn't a good comparison. We use each for slightly different things. It would be like saying a hammer is stronger than a wrench because the hammer does a better job of driving nails.
    There are so many different suggestions though, some say just clomid, just nolva, or both combined. I'm just asking if Nolva alone will be ok.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Just to make what Cylon is saying perfectly clear, you absolutely should be using both. If you physically can not get both for some reason, then you're shit out of luck, cross your fingers and hope for the best, but if you can get both you should use both.

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    I did a only nolvadex about 100mg per day for 4 weeks and T levels only recovered to half, not recommended.

Thread Information