Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: 1st Time Steroid User - PCT - have already lost 80% of my gains in 4wks

trump33 is offline New Member

1st Time Steroid User - PCT - have already lost 80% of my gains in 4wks

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone could please help me. I really need help with my PCT

I am a 35yr old male who did steroids for the 1st time, my results were incredible considering how little I actually used... I only bought one single (10ml Vial of Test Enanthate 250mg) and did nothing else, and I only actually used approx 1/2 the vial and then stopped completely (I was only injecting approx 0.02ml twice a week, rather then the standard 1ml injections)

The results were AMAZING I put on approx. 12kg in 7wks and everyone was telling me I was huge, I couldn't fit in any of my clothes. I stopped completely (with more than 50% of the vial still left unused) approx. 4wks ago because I reached the size I wanted and didn't want to get any bigger.... but now only 4wks later on I have pretty much lost 80% or more of my gains, even though I am still eating heaps & continuing to train & lifting heavy, which is weird.. I heard that you will use alot of your gains when you get off, but I couldn't believe that I would pretty much loose all my gains! I don't see the point of doing steroids, if you loose pretty much all your gains once you get off

I've been doing alot of research and I understand the concept of "Blast & Cruise" to prevent losing your gains... but I really want to have kids, so taking time of is important to me and so this is not an option for me
    I don't want to loose anymore of my gains, as I trained so incredibly hard 5days a week while I was on my cycle... so can someody please tell me what I am doing wrong or if there is anything I need to take or change to prevent losing more of my gains??

I started my PCT 2wks after I last injected and have just been taking "1x50mg CLOMID Tablet per day" (I have now also just started taking "1xTamoxifen 20mg tablet per day" in addition to the CLOMID tablet)
    - I don't want to keep loosing more size, is there anything else I should be doing to prevent loosing size? Also how long should I be taking the PCT Tablets for? A doctor that I went and saw said I should only take 2xClomid Tablets for 5 days and that's it, that's your entire PCT done is that correct?

Thanks for any help in advance guys!

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Is the 0.02ml a mistype as that would be 5mg/wk and slightly higher than a female dosage and WAY les than what you would produce naturally?

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trump33 View Post
    Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone could please help me. I really need help with my PCT

I am a 35yr old male who did steroids for the 1st time, my results were incredible considering how little I actually used... I only bought one single (10ml Vial of Test Enanthate 250mg) and did nothing else, and I only actually used approx 1/2 the vial and then stopped completely (I was only injecting approx 0.02ml twice a week, rather then the standard 1ml injections)

The results were AMAZING I put on approx. 12kg in 7wks and everyone was telling me I was huge, I couldn't fit in any of my clothes. I stopped completely (with more than 50% of the vial still left unused) approx. 4wks ago because I reached the size I wanted and didn't want to get any bigger.... but now only 4wks later on I have pretty much lost 80% or more of my gains, even though I am still eating heaps & continuing to train & lifting heavy, which is weird.. I heard that you will use alot of your gains when you get off, but I couldn't believe that I would pretty much loose all my gains! I don't see the point of doing steroids, if you loose pretty much all your gains once you get off

I've been doing alot of research and I understand the concept of "Blast & Cruise" to prevent losing your gains... but I really want to have kids, so taking time of is important to me and so this is not an option for me
    I don't want to loose anymore of my gains, as I trained so incredibly hard 5days a week while I was on my cycle... so can someody please tell me what I am doing wrong or if there is anything I need to take or change to prevent losing more of my gains??

I started my PCT 2wks after I last injected and have just been taking "1x50mg CLOMID Tablet per day" (I have now also just started taking "1xTamoxifen 20mg tablet per day" in addition to the CLOMID tablet)
    - I don't want to keep loosing more size, is there anything else I should be doing to prevent loosing size? Also how long should I be taking the PCT Tablets for? A doctor that I went and saw said I should only take 2xClomid Tablets for 5 days and that's it, that's your entire PCT done is that correct?

Thanks for any help in advance guys!
    HCG is a magical compound and drastically helps with recovery. Look into it and make sure you run it during your next cycle

Jaaaake520 is offline New Member
    Also curious. I'm running my first cycle 50 MG dbol daily, 600 test e weekly , 400 deca weekly. Starting to get itchy tender nipples. So definitely need tips here, I'm only 3 weeks in. What tends to work best for PCT and what can be taken during a cycle?
    Last edited by Jaaaake520; 06-09-2021 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Left out info

yosemite-gains is offline New Member
    My understanding about the value of HCG is that it will help bring my natural T production back online faster during PCT. This means I'll spend less time in a muscle waisting environment with low T and high E. Is that correct? or does it do more magic.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yosemite-gains View Post
    My understanding about the value of HCG is that it will help bring my natural T production back online faster during PCT. This means I'll spend less time in a muscle waisting environment with low T and high E. Is that correct? or does it do more magic.
    IMO, hcg should be used during cycle and the weeks up to pct, but not during pct. This is because HCG imitates LH, and suppresses LH production. This is the opposite of what you want in pct.

There might be some benefit to hcg in the early part of a long pct, like coming off of an extended, particularly suppressive cycle. But in general, hcg during pct is counter productive.
    redz and Iranon like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg prior to pct. That was barely a cycle and any gains you theoretically made were water retention. You most certainly did more harm than good shutting yourself down on a trt dose of testosterone . I can’t believe how people do cycles like this with the wealth of information available online.
    Cylon357 and Iranon like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaaaake520 View Post
    Also curious. I'm running my first cycle 50 MG dbol daily, 600 test e weekly , 400 deca weekly. Starting to get itchy tender nipples. So definitely need tips here, I'm only 3 weeks in. What tends to work best for PCT and what can be taken during a cycle?
    This is also a terrible first cycle. Deca is overkill and have fun with the shutdown. A gram of injectable plus 350mg of oral a week. What is the 2nd cycle? 2g’s a week?

No wonder you are getting estrogen/prolactin issues. You are not ready to cycle at all.
    Iranon likes this.

Thread Information