Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty

Thread: Aromasin för bitch tits (puffy nipples)?

mrbigger is offline New Member

Angry Aromasin för bitch tits (puffy nipples)?

Hi

I need help to figure out which meds/supplements to take combined with training, to lose my puffy nipples. I’m 52 and need a better Thailand beach body by next autumn, but I’m no bodybuilder (as you can see).

Between 1997-2000 I did 4 cycles of roids and trained badly. I think it was Winstrol +Deca +HCG , no anti-estros. The puffy nipples built up during those years and I haven’t been able to lose them. No hard lumps in them though.

So my reasoning is that it was excess estrogens from the roids that built those puffs, not later prolactin, and not too much beer But what do I know. Should I do a blood sample to know better?

So how do I get rid of these bitch tits without surgery? For real. I’m not into roids anymore but maybe Aromasin ? That med kills estrogen and I get more test as a bi-effect? Would that also give me somewhat better muscle-building ability?

Does anyone have any experience with shredding puffy nipples like this without surgery?

Images of the bitch tits: https://postimg.cc/gallery/x11Qv1D

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Surgery, weight loss + grow pecs to stretch out the skin/fat

That puffiness is just fat

I had my glands removed due to real gyno growth & I still don’t have a flat chest. My surgeon got too scared to remove the access fat to reshape my chest.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That doesn't look like gyno to me, you just look out of shape, at least in those pics. Lose some weight and lift some weights, then see where you are in 90 days.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

mrbigger is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That doesn't look like gyno to me, you just look out of shape, at least in those pics. Lose some weight and lift some weights, then see where you are in 90 days.
    During my last cycle back in the days, I was really bloated of water but no fat and my breast muscles were MUCH bigger than now. But I still had those puffy nipples.

So.. I don't think they will disappear just if I work out.

Anyone not have experience with a cocktail for removing this without surgery? combined with training of course.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You need to start working out and clean your diet up. Do this about 6 months. Mainly lose some fat, you dont much actual muscle but just doing a recomp and lowering your Bf would determine just how bad your gyno was and whether you need surgery or not to remove them.
    You can completely rule out taking an AI, you will see no benefit at all actually you will feel worse and look the same. You need trt, a diet, and a training routine first
    < <Samson> > and Honkey_Kong like this.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Surgery, weight loss + grow pecs to stretch out the skin/fat

That puffiness is just fat
    this, although tomaxifen (nolvadex ) can help reduce gyno, & raloxifene is supposedly more effective.

but first step should be to focus on weight loss and more effort put into chest training. OP, try adding more angles of incline bench with dumbells & barbells, then follow up with multiple angles of incline & decline flys

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Some guys just have puffy nips, i dont know why but they do. Yours arent too bad ive seen 10x worse. It doesnt have to be from roids some guys just have them that way. If it bothers you so much go see a plastic surgeon. If they cutting women into men etc im sure they can carve you a pair of raisin sized nips. Or remove them completely
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 06-19-2023 at 12:19 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I still have fat pockets & loose skin after gland removal

Most plastic surgeons are too scared to work on a male chest
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It looks like you have the tits of a middle-age man who doesn't work out.

Take the money that you would've spent on drugs and spend it on a dietician and personal trainer. That will reduce your boobage more than a serm or AI will do. And you're 52, go see a doctor about getting on TRT.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Your focus is on your nips since you dont have much else to focus on. Build some pecs, wide shoulders and a decent physique your focus willn go on the muscles when you take your shirt off. I dont think your situation is too bad nipple wize you just overthinking it. Start training good and dieting and give it a couple years your body and how you look at yourself will change
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information