Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: PCT after 10 years of TRT

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

PCT after 10 years of TRT

What are you thoughts on this? I’ve been on TRT for approx 10 years. I came off last year for a few months but went back on. I tapered down my TRT to just 70mg once per week. Recent blood work showed my test numbers at 227 with range of 250-1100. I start PCT on Friday which is 2 weeks since last injection

Planning on 6 weeks Clomid at 100mg per day and Nolva at 40mg prob for the first 3 or 4 weeks and then dropping to 50 and 20 the next 2-3 weeks and continuing on either 25 or 50mg per day of Clomid until we get a pregnancy

Also thinking of running HCG at either 2500 or 5000 per week

Thoughts?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    May I ask why?

Mine really went bad, for a much different reason then I expected - it sucked

Why what??? Haha. She’s been off birth control for over 2 years now and no preggo so need to change things up
    < <Samson> > and Honkey_Kong like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Good luck bro

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with a doctor if possible. It’s not just about regaining endogenous testosterone production. The motility of the sperm and other things factor into this. I was on for 4 years but I took HCG the whole time. Then I tapered off trt like you, and continued with HCG for a couple of months starting around 1000 units a week and going down to 600. I stopped a month ago and now I feel pretty much back to my normal self. Not sure about my fertility at this point, but it hasn’t been long enough to call it either way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Why what??? Haha. She’s been off birth control for over 2 years now and no preggo so need to change things up

Ah, the usual

I was just at my PCP’s office today for this shit - she says I stand no chance. I’m producing nothing & can’t handle Clomid + my BP med is killing my natural test & sperm from bouncing back

There are a few options, some more extreme than others

Damn man sorry to hear. Did you do a semen analysis? For me it won’t be the end of the world if we can’t have a kid. I will give it a ******* effort and if it isn’t going to happen then it won’t. I don’t think she will leave because of it but if she does then I will deal with it.

Blog Entries
    Damn man sorry to hear. Did you do a semen analysis? For me it won’t be the end of the world if we can’t have a kid. I will give it a ******* effort and if it isn’t going to happen then it won’t. I don’t think she will leave because of it but if she does then I will deal with it.
    I still have the requisition, but with my levels I’d b lucky if one is swimming in there somewhere

If this is what you want, it might take a bit more than it does for some - out of all the guys I have across in this situation(u being one) 3 succeeded, 5(I think, somewhere f I’m 4-6)failed

Me personally? - it is what it is, I tried. Definitely encountered some probs I did not foresee < go figure. Always happens when we feel like we got it all figured out.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 12-15-2022 at 12:40 PM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you thoughts on this? I’ve been on TRT for approx 10 years. I came off last year for a few months but went back on. I tapered down my TRT to just 70mg once per week. Recent blood work showed my test numbers at 227 with range of 250-1100. I start PCT on Friday which is 2 weeks since last injection

Planning on 6 weeks Clomid at 100mg per day and Nolva at 40mg prob for the first 3 or 4 weeks and then dropping to 50 and 20 the next 2-3 weeks and continuing on either 25 or 50mg per day of Clomid until we get a pregnancy

Thoughts?
    Can’t comment on the dosages, but in another month you could get a swimmer analysis. That + bloodwork will give you a better idea of where you stand. Then you would know if you needed to keep throwing more meds at it. Some of these things just take time.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr View Post
    Can’t comment on the dosages, but in another month you could get a swimmer analysis. That + bloodwork will give you a better idea of where you stand. Then you would know if you needed to keep throwing more meds at it. Some of these things just take time.
    I agree sometimes less is more. I didn’t take HCG as I planned. I’m going to wait a little bit and get bloodwork and a semen analysis done so at least I have a reference point. It takes approx 4 months for new swimmers so it’s a slow and long process.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Still on Clomid?

How are you feeling?

I would have gone longer if my BP med didn’t kick me in the shins & made me feel like death when I dropped it. I already felt like crap from not being on juice + the Clomid sides.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member

Thoughts?
    so i take it youre trying to conceive a child?

as stated above, HCG is the way to go.

Thread Information