Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 98
  1. #41
    Death's Avatar
    Death is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    85
    She makes a good physique competitor, she obviously won and congratulations to her, all she needs to be is harder and a fake rack and she will go a lot further.......

  2. #42
    lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    dirty south
    Posts
    272
    Women Gettin That Big Is Disgustin, I Dont Mind If They Work Out And Have A Nice Build But When There Voice Is Deeper Than Mine And They Have More Facial Hair Than I Do That F@#king Disgusting, Imo.

  3. #43
    bradster66's Avatar
    bradster66 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12
    It was definately easy to pick the winner of the three that day.

  4. #44
    8-MAN's Avatar
    8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hazard County
    Posts
    404
    ill take the one in the middle. dont like em as skinny as the third. that chick is fvckin nasty though

  5. #45
    mrsuperpump's Avatar
    mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    on the block in T dot
    Posts
    173
    any women with lats like that is really really nasty..ive seen sh** but not like that

  6. #46
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by ibiza69
    these are her stats, their better than some giys i know and they weigh over 220, lol

    5'7 1/2", Contest weight 168 lbs, off-season weight 200 lbs., 18 1/2" arms, 29 inch thighs, and a 50" chest.

    Best lifts:

    Bench Press 500 lbs. x 1, 455 x 6
    Deadlift 510
    Seated Dumbbell Curls 70x6
    Military Press 245 x 6
    Leg Press 1375 x 10
    I'm not buying into any of those lifts! The only way I can even begin to accept it is if she uses a bench shirt and knows how to use one to add 200 lbs to her bench.

  7. #47
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    ill take the one in the middle. dont like em as skinny as the third. that chick is fvckin nasty though
    I'm with you on that! The one in the middle is sexy.

  8. #48
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,108
    personally i think she's gross, but as a bodybuilder she is ****in amazing, she is on point with her shit...

  9. #49
    doctorherb's Avatar
    doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    511
    im not impressed with her conditioning....she could look a lot better in shape

  10. #50
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,108
    alright, she could have come in a lil better, legs werent all there and holdin a lil water, but overall she is very impressive imo...

  11. #51
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,240
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    im not impressed with her conditioning....she could look a lot better in shape
    She could...agreed, but i think she was using the show as a primer...knowing that they'd be no contest.

    To the guys that are going 'that's a huge biatch'... she's only 168 lbs in shape.

    What's so huge or disgusting about that?


  12. #52
    BigBrother's Avatar
    BigBrother is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35
    thats one ugly woman

  13. #53
    usamm's Avatar
    usamm is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    285
    amen

  14. #54
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,114
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother
    thats one ugly woman
    Thats one ugly man !!! I bet her clit is bigger than most dicks on this board. No way I would marry that, I would be scared she would bitch slap me everytime I didnt do what I was told

  15. #55
    diponyou's Avatar
    diponyou is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    308
    http://www.bigheatherd.com/njnpc/n06.JPG

    umm i think im going to have nightmares about this one.

    she looks ****in scary.

    why in the world would a woman want to be like that

  16. #56
    Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    689
    The lifts are legit no question about it, i've seen her bench 500lbs somewhere in a video clip, the only question is, is she really a she? I don't think there is a real woman on the face of this planet that can bench over 400, let alone 500.

  17. #57
    BlueAndromeda73's Avatar
    BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,139
    damn thats a big girl, pretty good for whoopin up on the competition

  18. #58
    Black R/T's Avatar
    Black R/T is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    118
    my, what big jaw bones you have grandma

  19. #59
    chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    What's there to say.. she's all juiced up. I would even bet she has a set of balls on her.
    LOL!!!

    I bet she does too. And she is awfully ugly

  20. #60
    Geeezer's Avatar
    Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    South JerseyJ
    Posts
    1,223
    She's Hot ~

  21. #61
    aarobinhood is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    25
    She's my idol.
    I just dont understand why do some of you insult her, are you jealous?

  22. #62
    primetime1's Avatar
    primetime1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Only In Jersey
    Posts
    569
    i give her alot of credit for puttin the time in to get there cuz shes def one ripped bb of a chick.. (ifs shes a chick) that with out a doubt is result of chich using gear. so i mean if you could deal with havin a beat as wife witha huge clit, then you could marry her.. take a healthy life insurance policy out, train with her hard core till she knocks off and then benifit the rewards at least you know youd be eating correctlywith her cookin for 2 lol

  23. #63
    illuzions is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    250
    nice mug!

  24. #64
    ttuprincess's Avatar
    ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On Strike!
    Posts
    4,617
    To each his own. Im very disapointed in the responses here. Each and every one of us here is a different person with different goals and asperations. She compettes in a world where few understand her actions and I would think that atleast the people who are closest to her sport would have compassion for what she wants to do with herself.

    Some of you need to re-evaluate yourselves before you go judging a woman who has put in more dedication to something then most will ever do in their entire lives abuot ANYTHING.

    And for the record, I think she has an amazing body. I love her powerful legs.

  25. #65
    Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    To each his own. Im very disapointed in the responses here. Each and every one of us here is a different person with different goals and asperations. She compettes in a world where few understand her actions and I would think that atleast the people who are closest to her sport would have compassion for what she wants to do with herself.

    Some of you need to re-evaluate yourselves before you go judging a woman who has put in more dedication to something then most will ever do in their entire lives abuot ANYTHING.

    And for the record, I think she has an amazing body. I love her powerful legs.
    Yeah i understand completely, but the fact that she is so far ahead of her competitors has to raise some suspisions wouldn't you agree? I always admired Chyna from the WWF because she can lift some of the wrestlers over her head and throw them, but guess what i found out about her, yep you guessed it, she used to be a man. If you have a look at what the two athletes have in common, they both can beat on 90 percent of the male population, both are way ahead of the competition and they both don't look feminine at all. Now i am not pointing any fingers at Heather, shes amazing and i will continue to admire her abilities and dedication, but if infact she is in the same boat, that makes her or him a cheat, a person changes their sexuality so they can be competitive in a sport thus destroying genuine competitors chances of winning. It will only encourage more people to do the same thing and eventually destroy women's bodybuilding as a result.

  26. #66
    ttuprincess's Avatar
    ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On Strike!
    Posts
    4,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Yeah i understand completely, but the fact that she is so far ahead of her competitors has to raise some suspisions wouldn't you agree? I always admired Chyna from the WWF because she can lift some of the wrestlers over her head and throw them, but guess what i found out about her, yep you guessed it, she used to be a man. If you have a look at what the two athletes have in common, they both can beat on 90 percent of the male population, both are way ahead of the competition and they both don't look feminine at all. Now i am not pointing any fingers at Heather, shes amazing and i will continue to admire her abilities and dedication, but if infact she is in the same boat, that makes her or him a cheat, a person changes their sexuality so they can be competitive in a sport thus destroying genuine competitors chances of winning. It will only encourage more people to do the same thing and eventually destroy women's bodybuilding as a result.
    she may have been ahead of the competitors at this particular show, but everyone has to win in order to get to the Arnold or Ms. Universe, and this girl will be dwarfed by some of those ladies.

  27. #67
    Steve80's Avatar
    Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Palatine Illinois
    Posts
    436
    I wish I was built like her. I know that sounds messed up, but its true.

  28. #68
    stitch1967's Avatar
    stitch1967 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    520
    Quit hating on this girl....OK she may not have the physique that straightens ur pipe....but you have to be amazed at the work and dedication (lot of injections) to get that body

  29. #69
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    She looks ****ed good to me...

    Bodybuilding is about muscle and the biatch has plenty
    I LOVE YOUR WORDING!ROFL

  30. #70
    *Alex*'s Avatar
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    She Looks Great.thats Some Quality Mass!

  31. #71
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,379
    holy crap, a girl who can bench 500?! that has to be a world record

    i wonder why she trains with a fat slob looking guy

  32. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lake of Fire
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1


    Wait so you want a chick that looks like a guy who you can have ANAL with? LOL
    lmao

  33. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lake of Fire
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Yeah i understand completely, but the fact that she is so far ahead of her competitors has to raise some suspisions wouldn't you agree? I always admired Chyna from the WWF because she can lift some of the wrestlers over her head and throw them, but guess what i found out about her, yep you guessed it, she used to be a man. If you have a look at what the two athletes have in common, they both can beat on 90 percent of the male population, both are way ahead of the competition and they both don't look feminine at all. Now i am not pointing any fingers at Heather, shes amazing and i will continue to admire her abilities and dedication, but if infact she is in the same boat, that makes her or him a cheat, a person changes their sexuality so they can be competitive in a sport thus destroying genuine competitors chances of winning. It will only encourage more people to do the same thing and eventually destroy women's bodybuilding as a result.
    WHAAAAAAT!? Chyna used to be a man!? awwwwwwww nooooo, ive seen her naked in playboy
    im so appaled, i think i might cry now...or puke perhaps

  34. #74
    Steve80's Avatar
    Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Palatine Illinois
    Posts
    436
    I think chyna is a chick. I seen her in a porno, her cooter was enormous. I think she just did a bunch of roids. If you see her now she is waaaaay smaller and really feminine. Her voice has even changed.

  35. #75
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Aurora,Co
    Posts
    908
    how in the hell do you guys know if this person is a guy or was a guy?

    any proof?
    That chyna thing is scary. I never really paid attention to it but that's even more FU!!!
    So is there any proof to Chyna being a man then a woman?

    Female BB that are just too freaking huge scare me. Anyone see the austrian girl (guy ) who was a documentry special training for the O. She's like a superstar now acording to a Flex article. When I saw that with my wife, I was like " that's a man baby, that's a man."!!!!

  36. #76
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,082
    i can assure you all that chyna was never a man, is 100£ percent female. ive seen pics of her as a child, even then she had a big jaw, some people just do. then the roids and probable GH didnt help, no wonder she looks masculine. spyder saying things like that is what starts off pathetic rumours. she was never a man,

  37. #77
    Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i can assure you all that chyna was never a man, is 100£ percent female. ive seen pics of her as a child, even then she had a big jaw, some people just do. then the roids and probable GH didnt help, no wonder she looks masculine. spyder saying things like that is what starts off pathetic rumours. she was never a man,
    I didn't say that based on nothing, i have proof, but if i was to post it here i'd be banned. Chyna and Waltman ring a bell? Whether the vid has been tampered with in some way for whatever reason, i don't exactly know but it looks pretty damn real to me.
    Last edited by Spyder; 03-20-2006 at 02:27 PM.

  38. #78
    Steve80's Avatar
    Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Palatine Illinois
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I didn't say that based on nothing, i have proof, but if i was to post it here i'd be banned. Chyna and Waltman ring a bell? Whether the vid has been tampered with in some way for whatever reason, i don't exactly know but it looks pretty damn real to me.
    Dont post it but send it to people who wanna see, so they can make up there own mind.

  39. #79
    Qex
    Qex is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    0

    ummm

    Hello? Anyone in there? She's a bodybuilder guys. Yah she looks crazy but she wants to be massive that's her perogative. More power to her. Although I wont be fantacising about her anytime soon except for that max bench. If it's true.

  40. #80
    Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve80
    Dont post it but send it to people who wanna see, so they can make up there own mind.
    Yeah thats what i was thinking, anyone that wants the link shoot me a pm. Ill warn you though, its pretty gross.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •