Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    doesnt he powerlift in the offseason? if he does that could be the reason (if some1 already said this my bad i didnt read any posts)

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    a bunch of reasons. i was really into it back in the early 90's and such. was at ronnie's 1st mr. o win.

its a joke of a "sport". its all about using a ton of drugs, becoming laughably huge, synthol, igf, etc. these pros come in, burn out over night, and disappear back into working at gyms as trainers, drug dealers, and whatever. there is no gold lining to this lifestyle in my opinion. i completely respect the work ethic and discipline and years of sacrifice. that is the respect aspect. everything else is a complete mockery of real life. these guys use plasma enhancers and site inflammatory shit right before they get on stage so they have huge veins everywhere that arent there at other times and are super inflammed all over from hitting small muscle groups to make them pop. remember flex wheeler at the arnold that one year, his back, here you go as an example.

its just a joke to me. and when the career ends, and they all end, whats left? an individual who is required to use insulin , t3, and test forever because their natural production of all of them has been destroyed. its just a joke. and there is very little difference between many of them. a group of judges tells us who's best. makes no sense to me.

i completely agree with aas use and believe there are ways to use them. i choose very little and try and perfect my ideal goal. whatever anyone else does means shit to me. i dont care who is bigger than me. i respect their goals. we all pay for what we get evenetually. what others are willing to decide to sacrifice is their choice. but in my opinion, pros have little to no care about their health or future because of the demands put on them by the governing body of bb'ing. that to me is a joke. my biggest concern in life is the health and well being of my family and myself. pro bb'ing is the complete opposite of this. that to me is a joke. what else in the world is more precious than life?

sorry for the rant but this is the tip of the iceberg of why i hate pro bb'ing.

That's what makes the sport so much better in my eyes. Every other sport guys are whining little bitches because their $6 million a year contract isnt enough. Our pro's are willing to risk their lives, and put all else aside and barely make a living to display one freaky physique. And, when their career is over, if they put any effort at all they can make a living. Look at Gaspari, Labrada, Wheeler, Ray, Arnold, Franco, Levrone, Dorian, etc. All it takes is some personality and brains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information