Thread: ** pics.

sendmygear is offline Banned

** pics.

this what i have used from paex right now and everyting is ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ** pics.-androstan.jpg   ** pics.-apex-all-test.jpg   ** pics.-apex-deca.jpg   ** pics.-apex-propionate.jpg  

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    What do you mean by "its O.K?".Theres a lot of bad stuff being said about this recently on some boards.How long have you been on for...........what results so far.Maybe you could keep us all posted on your final results bro.

Personally,i wouldnt touch this stuff with a 12ft stick, at the moment.
    Anyone else got any feedback on apex products?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT SUSTA
    What do you mean by "its O.K?".Theres a lot of bad stuff being said about this recently on some boards.How long have you been on for...........what results so far.Maybe you could keep us all posted on your final results bro.

Personally,i wouldnt touch this stuff with a 12ft stick, at the moment.
    Anyone else got any feedback on apex products?
    Heard bad things on other boards. Wouldn't touch them either.

i am bodybuilder and i know the defirence bettwen good and bad stuff.i talk about my experience with that gear realy i liked their stuff i feel better then other ug lab i have tried it before.i am not source or looking to sale that gear i am here to share what i have with honest informations with the other members specialy the beginner,not anyone write anyting without knowing it or for make bad reputation for other companies.if you need to see try one of them and you will see if i am lying .

Quote Originally Posted by sendmygear
    i am bodybuilder and i know the defirence bettwen good and bad stuff.i talk about my experience with that gear realy i liked their stuff i feel better then other ug lab i have tried it before.i am not source or looking to sale that gear i am here to share what i have with honest informations with the other members specialy the beginner,not anyone write anyting without knowing it or for make bad reputation for other companies.if you need to see try one of them and you will see if i am lying .
    Do you get paid to market APEX. Geez you seem to be pushing it on every board I go to.

if you not trust me try one of their cheap stuff and you will see i am not source or any relation with apex just i added what i am getting from that gear.
    Last edited by sendmygear; 10-15-2004 at 12:12 AM.

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    look buddy............stop trying to get us to try some.........we aint interested.
    Do something useful and keep this post updated with your results........let folk make up their own minds.

Also.....you say that the gear that is in the pictures....... is what you are on right now???Well you must be on a crazy cycle dude.Whos` idea was that one?

deca
    test prop
    Androstan T300
    Alltest 350

Can you add "another "test to that cycle mate?LOL...

Good luck with it.

i have posted all that i have ,looking to see good post from u olso.
    good luck.

Kragh is offline New Member
    i too need to read the rules....
    Last edited by Kragh; 10-16-2004 at 11:50 AM.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    ive have used apex prop and eq i only got running it for 6 weeks and the doses were too low to notice anything.but theres a fella who supplys people in belfast and thats all he sells but its too expensive 35 pounds for prop and 50 for eq (not dollars)

****, i just posted my email addy, again, and got banned. i'll never learn will i.

dorian 6 is offline New Member
    I have tried trembolone and for me under he is dosed are not good as produced

Apex = crap

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Apex = crap

MBH knows his stuff. If he says it's crap it's crap!

Iowa is offline Banned
    Apex = crap
    Are there flyes on the crap? I heard there were.

Endless promotion. Brag about lab results...but never produce them. Members keeping complaining about crappy results but they still promote it. They keep hounding by emails trying to sell the stuff....they don't take no for an answer.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I love when MBH gets all fired up and starts talking ****...

Apex = crap

the_lince is offline New Member
    Endless promotion. Brag about lab results...but never produce them. Members keeping complaining about crappy results but they still promote it. They keep hounding by emails trying to sell the stuff....they don't take no for an answer.
    You are wrong mate, but like allways everybody believes what you say, indeed if you havent any lab results in your back which can prove what you are talking about. You look like a God here even when you are wrong. You are talking only about a few rumours that you have heard in another board where they sell only BD products. Thats not a proof!!!!! Have you any other thing that can prove it?? let me tell that you DONT HAVE ANYTHING!!!!

This guy (sendmygear) is a ****ing wanker, who is going all around the boards talking bull****. He hasnt anything to do with apex lucky.

But i have used apex, and some of my mates to and we have more than happy with the stuff.

THE_LINCE

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lince
    You are wrong mate, but like allways everybody believes what you say, indeed if you havent any lab results in your back which can prove what you are talking about. You look like a God here even when you are wrong. You are talking only about a few rumours that you have heard in another board where they sell only BD products. Thats not a proof!!!!! Have you any other thing that can prove it?? let me tell that you DONT HAVE ANYTHING!!!!

This guy (sendmygear) is a ****ing wanker, who is going all around the boards talking bull****. He hasnt anything to do with apex lucky.

But i have used apex, and some of my mates to and we have more than happy with the stuff.

THE_LINCE
    Im sure we will all agree with a guy, who made his first post with this thread!

X..

Quote Originally Posted by the_lince

THE_LINCE
    One more shameless promotion of APEX. How many other accounts can you create behind a proxy and pretend you're a new and different guy. Give it up loser. Now get off Daddy's computer and go do your "homework".

dorian 6 is offline New Member
    I have tried trembolone apex and not to make nothing is not good for nothing.

Thread Information