UnNaturalBuff is offline Member

Humatrope--any experts?

Last edited by UnNaturalBuff; 11-21-2013 at 12:54 PM.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i have the same exact ones. just got them recently myself.

Yours look good but still do a preg test.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Humatrope--any experts?-humantrope.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i would like to bump this because i have seen a few pics but on the eli lilly site they have a completely different picture. so if anyone could help that would be great.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    hey bro i have been looking and found a pic that it says lilly across the green and lilly on the green on the bottles. i have the same stuff. i have been talking with a guy that says humatrope is counterfieted alot and by the gains i have had its most likely a fake.

How many I.Us you taking and how long?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    If those are real I am going to be really jealous because all I get is jinotropin.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    How many I.Us you taking and how long?
    i have been on 5 days at 3 ius and i have gained like 8 to 9 pounds and a half an inch on my arms. i talked with a few guys and they said that my gains are way too much for gh and he asked if i felt really puffy. he gave me a link to some lypholized powder that is put into counterfeits. i will link ya guys up.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    http://www.qualitymuscle.com/forums/...php/t-854.html
    just copy and paste sometimes doesn't work

JJEB2 is offline Member
    if one of you guys mods what not could pm me i have a link that has the real picture of a humatrope but its attached to a list. i have no idea how to add photos. thanks

Last edited by UnNaturalBuff; 11-21-2013 at 12:53 PM.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    see thats the thing my guy is also a very repuatble source but it is so widely faked down there. i will shoot u a pm with the link for the real humatrop box and vials.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i have talked to my source and he seems perplexed about the situation and already stated i could get my money back but i said for him to look further into it so this doesn't happen to more.

Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    i have been on 5 days at 3 ius and i have gained like 8 to 9 pounds and a half an inch on my arms. i talked with a few guys and they said that my gains are way too much for gh and he asked if i felt really puffy. he gave me a link to some lypholized powder that is put into counterfeits. i will link ya guys up.
    You've been on it for 5 days? and you gained 8-9lbs? that is ****ing amaizing.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    it honestly could be more bro i didn't weigh myself today but also if you checked out the link i set up thats what could be causing the bloat. i will let you guys know as far as how legit it is. i am on 400 mg test, 600 eq and just ended tren 125 mg eod. so no way its that.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    it honestly could be more bro i didn't weigh myself today but also if you checked out the link i set up thats what could be causing the bloat. i will let you guys know as far as how legit it is. i am on 400 mg test, 600 eq and just ended tren 125 mg eod. so no way its that.
    Well maybe thats why you gained 8pounds you made it sound like it was just from the gh.

Well if you gained only 8-9lbs using 400mg test,600mg EQ and ended with 125mg eod Tren ,then thats is a shitty ****ing gain in my opinion. At those doses I would gain easy 15-20lbs

JJEB2 is offline Member
    not with the diet i am on hahah. i eat 7 meals a day and only 100 grams of carbs a day along with t3. my metabolism is fast as hell right now. i do cardio 4 times a week at 30 mins. this is my sixth week and those really arent high doses at all. nothing to bloat me bc i keep my sodium very low. gh is said to best work with aas when you take gh for 3 months and then throw in aas. so i really don't think the two are combining as of yet.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Well if you gained only 8-9lbs using 400mg test,600mg EQ and ended with 125mg eod Tren,then thats is a shitty ****ing gain in my opinion. At those doses I would gain easy 15-20lbs
    I will never gain 15 or 20 pounds on a cycle those days are goneee long time a go

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    I will never gain 15 or 20 pounds on a cycle those days are goneee long time a go
    i will second that. i don't get the gains i used to even with a huge diet. aas doesn't have the same affects esp at those low dose. i wanted to cut weights and went down to 221 from 238 now i am bloated.

For some reason I always gain more taking 1 or 2 AS at a time. When I took more then 3 kinds I never gained that much. How old are you ajfina? I am almost 32.

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    fake, look at the green top...it could be a real bottle that has been filled with HCG or something else and re-capped

HUmantrop 4ui

bro i dont knoe aboput that and relly i never saw it.
    thsi is the one i know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Humatrope--any experts?-gh-humatrope.jpg  

Thread Information