roidmonster is offline Banned

help me identify this dbol

fella's i do have a digital camera but my wife took it with her.so
    i will give the best description i can.

they are pink and octagon shape and have a cursive m w/a - beside it.
    they do not have the line on both sides but the m- is on both sides.my source
    said they were from tiawan.has any one ever herd or know of these.

thanks fella's

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no clue

well i can tell they have given some serious rage....and all of my lifts have
    went up.i can definitely tell i am stronger and have more energy.

I guess its real then.

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    49 minutes after asking us what you think about it, you decided it works great. Glad we could help.

listen ****ing num nuts.....i explained that i had been on it for 2 weeks and
    was wondering if anybody could identify it by what i stated.....some of you guys are ****ing ass holes and looking to always start some shit.....becareful you may get what you wish for......

i have never seen dbol like this before...like i said it looks like this M-.but the M is in cursive....looks like the bd except it doesn't have the line and snake or dragon or what ever it is.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidmonster
    listen ****ing num nuts.....i explained that i had been on it for 2 weeks and
    was wondering if anybody could identify it by what i stated.....some of you guys are ****ing ass holes and looking to always start some shit.....becareful you may get what you wish for......

i have never seen dbol like this before...like i said it looks like this M-.but the M is in cursive....looks like the bd except it doesn't have the line and snake or dragon or what ever it is.
    care to explain what you mean mate............................
    one more outburst like this and you will take a vacation from here.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

oh yeah "numb nuts" this is in the wrong forum.................i will move it for you....no need to thank me.............................................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

**** you and this forum MATE......I COULD GIVE A **** LESS.....
    because your a mod means you can talk shit to and i'm newbie,you ****ing think i am gonna lay down or bow down to you man **** this dam shit......

you have seen what i was asking it was just a ****ing question jesus dam christ....your boy started the shit.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Your DBOL is real if I refer to your rage... too much flaming on AR, gotta do something guys !

yeah i know vacation time exc.exc. i just ask a simple question and made a mistake by posting in the wrong forum.hell you guys act like i killed some one "no comment on this one".

hell yeah i have rage can you blame me.i put my stats and everything and done what you guys ask and i still get hounded by some guys who look like they have tits bigger than women.......rotflmao

i should not have said what i said but dam you do something right and you are still critisized for it......i just said what was on my mind.put yourself in my situation MATE........

Quote Originally Posted by roidmonster
    **** you and this forum MATE......I COULD GIVE A **** LESS.....
    because your a mod means you can talk shit to and i'm newbie,you ****ing think i am gonna lay down or bow down to you man **** this dam shit......

you have seen what i was asking it was just a ****ing question jesus dam christ....your boy started the shit.
    where have i spoken **** to you?
    if you are reffering to being called numb nuts thats a bit juvinile isnt it?
    how old are you?
    Last edited by Booz; 05-17-2006 at 10:10 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bye f*ckstick.

~SC~

Thread Information