Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    andrewslost22 is offline New Member

My new gear has arrived

Hey whats up guys I just currently finished up a cycle I ran Deca and andropen for 10weeks. took 1cc of each a week. Im currently running my pct and ill be back on in 6 weeks. Ill be runing 1cc of tren 200 a week and 2cc of sustanon 250 a week for 10weeks. Ill keep you updated. If you have any questions email me but here are the pics. later gusy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new gear has arrived-sustanon-250.jpg   My new gear has arrived-tren-200.jpg   My new gear has arrived-decabol-250.jpg   My new gear has arrived-stanabol-50.jpg   My new gear has arrived-inside-package.jpg  

Last edited by andrewslost22; 08-20-2006 at 10:22 PM.

more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new gear has arrived-clomid.jpg   My new gear has arrived-hcg-solution.jpg   My new gear has arrived-everything.jpg   My new gear has arrived-andropen-275.jpg  

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewslost22
    Hey whats up guys I just currently finished up a cycle I ran Deca and andropen for 10weeks. took 1cc of each a week. Im currently running my pct and ill be back on in 6 weeks. Ill be runing 1cc of tren 200 a week and 2cc of sustanon 250 a week for 10weeks. Ill keep you updated. If you have any questions email me but here are the pics. later gusy.

HELLO SCAMMER or LE take your pic second no one in there right mind will use an unsecure email SO i hope this post get deleted .......... and newbies do NOT belive this
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 08-20-2006 at 10:36 PM.

ha ha ok bud. Im just showing you my gear. I want some feedback on this stuff. Im a first timmer with this.
    Last edited by andrewslost22; 08-20-2006 at 07:58 PM.

ha ha ok bud. Im just showing you my gear. I want some feedback on this stuff. Im a first timmer with british dragon gear. so take a hike.

bro first off ....... how do we know who the hell you are? with 2posts and second you are not very smart posting a yahoo.email that can be traced and third No one gives 2 shits about what you have man I say a fuking scammer wanting newbies to go to you than send them to your boy who cleans them out of there hard earned money ............. so you take a hike

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    ha ha ok bud. Im just showing you my gear. I want some feedback on this stuff. Im a first timmer with british dragon gear. so take a hike.

Interesting. Before he said something I didnt see where you were asking for feedback.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I knew I smelled Beef

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I knew I smelled Beef

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    How is he a scammer??? He is just showing us his gear..... Well congrats on recieving your gear. I am waiting on my stuff its overseas and its been a while about 2 wks. But my source will come through he always does. Keep us posted on how your cycle goes.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    post reported scammer.

k0nsl is offline Banned
    I don't think he is a scammer either. Just wanted to show his stuff Who can blame him.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    newb thats putting his email out there like a dummy. nice gear. TOOL and they look fake-send em to me for further inspection.

ha ha im not trying to provide gear to anyone. I'm just showing it off sorry im a little excited. geez relax people.

ha ha im not trying to provide gear to anyone. I'm just showing it off sorry im a little excited. geez relax people.
    Dude we see lots of scammers here. And anyone that posts there email address along with pics of lots of gear is assumed to be a scammer. If you arnt then we applogise, if you are you will be found out and your ass will be removed from here.

No I'm new to these forums my bad. So I'm unaware of scammers. But thanks for the heads up.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    thats why we have rules...posting you email addy isnt against the rules but really isnt smart...its a red flag..we try to keep a tight board here.just be a bit smarter..good luck w the gear & welcome..

ya no prob thx bud ill be keeping updates with pics etc.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    ya no prob thx bud ill be keeping updates with pics etc.
    If you are not a scammer and dont want to get banned please edit out the pics and the ugl name in post #4 .........Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    If you are not a scammer and dont want to get banned please edit out the pics and the ugl name in post #4 .........Thanks
    And if you are smart and not a scammer I would get rid of the email address as well

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    I get excited when I get packs like that in the mail too, its better than christmas.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    I definately though you were a scammer after reading your first post too.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Remove your e-mail.

Blog Entries
    Your ger is real and look nice. The brands you have are very good. I just done see what your going to do with suce a mix. And that andropen is some painfull shit.

Ok i must be missing somthing ....... here how you start a thread

Hey whats up guys I just currently finished up a cycle I ran Deca and andropen for 10weeks. took 1cc of each a week. Im currently running my pct and ill be back on in 6 weeks. Ill be runing 1cc of tren 200 a week and 2cc of sustanon 250 a week for 10weeks. Ill keep you updated. If you have any questions email me @yahoo.com but here are the pics. later gusy.

if you have any questions just email me ???????? email you for what? if you are just all amped about your gear......... See I must just be paranoid .... becasue man this is classic i guy gets a pack Ok lets look at that..... what board was he on to even get that brand he has not here and than just show up at a radom board hey looke my gear........... nope think not ......

it's a classic thing hey i got my gear check it out yada yada than a newbie that cant even get a source check email this guy.. HEY MAN WERE DID YOU GET THAT and so on so he sends him andy anadrol with an order and what newbie knows to check there site to see if they are a legit reseller and notice that this guys shows up right after a guy posted I JUST MOVED TO THE US WERE CAN I GET GEAR ... chance ok maybe ........ But If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck quess what its a duck ....... and his email is still up with all the pretty pics .......... well If i am wrong sorry But I have sceen this before but I would do and the guys knows bros cant PM so that's why the email addy
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 08-20-2006 at 08:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    I see you are still in teh thread. So i wll ask one last time remove the e-mail.

If you do not i will have you baned

Beefyman is offline Banned
    dude they shit in some CRAZY ass stuff don't they??

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    dude they shit in some CRAZY ass stuff don't they??
    What does this mean??????

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    A newbie whos not a scammer who has that much access to high quality gear...hmmm...somethings not right...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

My new gear has arrived

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    A newbie whos not a scammer who has that much access to high quality gear...hmmm...somethings not right...
    Exactly...dont worry he'll be gone soon too.

Im a newbie to this site but I used to be a member over at elite for a while but they charge now so Im looking for new places. bodybuilding.com is a good place to..

O ya and not all that gear is mine most of it is a friend of mines we just order together to cut shipping costs down.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    well the gear sure looks good dont know about the rest

Holy hell in a hand basket. Lets take order folks. This isn't the place to call turkey on a chicken.

I would recommend just deleting this thread so we can move on...to other threads...

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    He posted again after i sent him a PM saying im done
    Just cut it out man. It is more annoying seeing you make all these retarded threads than you making all your threads aking about juice when your going to get the same answer.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Back on in 6 weeks?? Time on + pct= time off
    I suggest editing your post like many others have said. Also I would get rid of the pic with the packaging methods. You are spoon feeding Law Enforcement on what to look for.

Thread Information