Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sweep121 is offline New Member

3 tablets, can you identify them???

My mate got me some roids from someone he trusts very much.

I was just wondering if you guys recognised these.

I know not to put things in my body that i'm not 100 percent positive about, trash them etc but would appreciate if you could have a guess at what these bad boys are, the pink one seems quite straight forward and I did get a course of the pink ones alone and they came in a little white plastic tub with a hologram on it etc and the cap had dimples on it. I can't imagine he's selling fakes as he supplies people at his local gym which isn't the same gym as me.

I got the pink one slightly damp before i took pic,

cheers

steve

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3202559

not sure if that link worked

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    cant see em dude

the outer 2 could be anything and dont look like any roids produced for medical use but they could be UGL. The middle one is possibly Dianabol but there is no way of telling if its legit from just the tablet. never buy tabs without all packaging and inserts then post the pics.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    the outer 2 could be anything and dont look like any roids produced for medical use but they could be UGL. The middle one is possibly Dianabol but there is no way of telling if its legit from just the tablet. never buy tabs without all packaging and inserts then post the pics.
    100%Agreed

i've looked at the pic of those genuine pinks and they look exact same, this time they didn't come in a container but the last time they did and the container was even similar.

just would like to know out of curiosity what the others could be, if they are just aminos or what ever does that mean i've been had. I was told I was getting some top gear.

see the pinks, how much should they be each?

and i know I should post this somewhere else but for me working out and wanting some results fast, i go to gym 4 times a week, do a different group each time and train till failure every time. take about 300 grammes of protein, weigh 13.5 stone, got a decent amount of muscle already, how many should i be taking a day to see results?

my mate says he thinks the guy said one of them was sus or something? I'll find out exactly before i take them, but i'm really curious right now.

hmm not sure how else to post the pic then, what's the easiest way, i'm a bit of a noob.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3202559

does above defo not work or is it maybe just the original link that doesn't work?

Last edited by sweep121; 08-14-2006 at 02:07 PM. Reason: didn't realise but it wasn't allowed

Quote Originally Posted by sweep121
    is there somewhere I can get decent ones online?
    If your asking for a source dont its not allowed. stick around for a while and when you have enough posts you can pm a vet or mod who is willing to do source chk for you.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep121
    **************************?

If you are asking for a source, edit your post. This is not allowed and you'll probably receive a bunch of spammers emails.

As far as the pills go....The one on the left looks like an herbal supplement of some sort to me. The middle looks like a British Dispensary anabol. Not sure if it's legit since the pill looks all beat up. The one on the right could be anything. My suggestion would be to just toss them all in the trash since they look suspect to me.

cool mate, cheers.

It's just that i've not been to the gym for a bit and need to catch up.

Totally understand.

strongmann is offline Member
    tab in the middle are dbol from thailand, ...it could be real, who knows your pic isn't very good. the other 2 look like vitamins or aminos....

strongmann

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by strongmann
    tab in the middle are dbol from thailand, ...it could be real, who knows your pic isn't very good. the other 2 look like vitamins or aminos....

strongmann
    Definitly agree

is that normal to give those vitimins or aminos away along with the pinks??

by the way, the pic of the pink isn't great because my fingers were slighly damp when i picked it out and i damaged it slightly

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    agree with guys above - left and right pill looks like some kind of aminos or vitamins. Middle one looks like British Dispensary Anabol 5mg (cannot tell it for sure from this picture).
    Check this link and compare it with your tabs. If it's the same you're the lucky man
    Anabol 5mg - British Dispensary (Thailand)

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    mid one looks like d-bol ..the other 2 ..flinstones chews lol

Whether the other two are ral or not (and i dont think there real) Whoever sold them to you was a fool in the first place for suggesting a cycle consisting of 3 different orals. This would be highly liver toxic. You said one "might be sus", Sus (sustanon ) is an injectable. If you are serious about doing some gear an injectable is really your safest and best option. Stick around here for a while and be patient, do your research then decide on a course that suits you. Dont just except a course based on what some idiot suggests just cos thats what he needs to sell that week.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Whether the other two are ral or not (and i dont think there real) Whoever sold them to you was a fool in the first place for suggesting a cycle consisting of 3 different orals. This would be highly liver toxic. You said one "might be sus", Sus (sustanon) is an injectable. If you are serious about doing some gear an injectable is really your safest and best option. Stick around here for a while and be patient, do your research then decide on a course that suits you. Dont just except a course based on what some idiot suggests just cos thats what he needs to sell that week.
    totaly agree with you bro...

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Cool

if i was u bro id take them vitamins back 4 shaw. cos wots next ur source gunna sell u cooking oil n tell u its sustanon .

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    agree with perfectbeast
    sustanon is injectable , so can't be one of this drop .
    the 2nd drop looks like dbol ( just the color is not so pink as it should be , but it's may be your camera ).
    i think the 1st and 3 are some bullsh*t and no steroids .
    better to go away from them, or if you're lucky it's some kind of vitamins ( joke inside )

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    the left tab luks like multi vitamin middle 5mg anabol n right amino tabs

Wezza is offline New Member
    Middle one look like Dianabol alright. I've used the same ones from Thailand. The others could be anything.

Thread Information