Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bunk naposim

kralj321 is offline Junior Member
    adi185, thanks a lot for the pictures.
    Now I know that it is not all about the "nipples" and that there are originals without a nipple.
    here are my pictures and I hope these naps are originals.

There is no taking of price on the open form.

Gsxxr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bunk naposim-dsc00253.jpg   bunk naposim-dsc00255.jpg  
    Last edited by kralj321; 02-02-2007 at 05:46 PM.

adi185 is offline Junior Member
    they are real, but pay alot... 10 times more the original price.. from here

Quote Originally Posted by adi185
    they are real, but pay alot... 10 times more the original price.. from here
    I know that price is a little bit high comparing to the price in Romania but at the end I'm glad I got the originals.
    I know that price in Romania is 3,20 RON for 20 tabs but the legal pharmacy I contacted in Romania(Craiova) didn't send goods to other european countries.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I just looked at my batch of them, and I did find very tiny nipples on the blisters. You really have to look close, I dont think you can see them on the pictures. Some of the blisters it looked like were missing the nipple or they were too small to see. Weird thing is some of the blisters seem to have one nipple in the very center, and others had 2 nipples across from each other on the sides of the blister. All the same batch number. ive used this already and had the results you would expect from dbol . The supplier is well known and trusted too.

Quote Originally Posted by kralj321
    I know that price is a little bit high comparing to the price in Romania but at the end I'm glad I got the originals.
    I know that price in Romania is 3,20 RON for 20 tabs but the legal pharmacy I contacted in Romania(Craiova) didn't send goods to other european countries.

in greece deca is 2.5 euro, in spain the box of winstrol is little over 6 and in egypt the susta is about 60-70 cents. that doesnt mean the price of the black market is not correct.

adi185, I see you have original boxes and paper work of the Naposim and I wonder if you could scan that paper work and post the picture right here. would like to read it...... many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I just looked at my batch of them, and I did find very tiny nipples on the blisters. You really have to look close, I dont think you can see them on the pictures. Some of the blisters it looked like were missing the nipple or they were too small to see. Weird thing is some of the blisters seem to have one nipple in the very center, and others had 2 nipples across from each other on the sides of the blister. All the same batch number. ive used this already and had the results you would expect from dbol. The supplier is well known and trusted too.
    Last edited by kralj321; 02-02-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kralj321
    adi185, I see you have original boxes and paper work of the Naposim and I wonder if you could scan that paper work and post the picture right here. would like to read it...... many thanks
    now i dont have anymore the boxes... i`ll buy soon another boxes and i`ll make picture of paper work

boyToy is offline New Member
    Hey Guys,
    I was wondering the same thing about my nap as i got some from a friend that swore by it and anyways he gave me some random packs, anyways i recieved 2 batches, but one batch has the little ' nipple" on the blister and the other does not, other then that the packaging is identical. the package with the nipples expired in 11/2007 while the package without the nipple expires in 02/2009. and when i compare the pills they are identical, the triangles are both the same size, narrow and taste identical, i bit them both, they are not bitter just blan, maybe a little sweet. so I am thinking that it is just a change in packaging where the older version had nipple and the newer ones do not. but if i am incorrect then please let me know as i was wondering the same thing.

now i dont have anymore the boxes... i`ll buy soon another boxes and i`ll make picture of paper work
    adi185, when you buy your Naposim from pharmacy in Romania please check if you can see these "micro" nipples on the "both edges" of every bubble, I show you on the picture.
    You really have to look close and towards the light to see "micro" nipples if they are there. It was hard to capture it on the picture but it's slightly visible.
    Please let me know when you do this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bunk naposim-naps.jpg  
    Last edited by kralj321; 02-02-2007 at 05:47 PM.

on this link who posted before

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...2&d=1170160933

, have 2 little nipples, today bought some naps from farmacy and they are with 1 nipple in the middle... depends of the batch number, are real with 2 little nipples and also with 1 nipple...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bunk naposim-1111.jpg   bunk naposim-22222.jpg   bunk naposim-3333.jpg  

on this link who posted before

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...2&d=1170160933

, have 2 little nipples, today bought some naps from farmacy and they are with 1 nipple in the middle... depends of the batch number, are real with 2 little nipples and also with 1 nipple...

adi185, you are the King.... Long live Romania and my Balkans!!!

lol.... thnx

adi185, what have happened with paperwork? can you scan it and post it here? thnks

when i bought another boxes, maybe tomorrow... last package i saved only blisters..now i`ll save a paperwork too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information