Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    scottroxx is offline Associate Member

which is real enanthate ??

I have 4 bottles of enanthate with the green caps, proper label and very tight seal. I am suspisious thou as 3 of the 4 have different content measurements?? 2 are very high like there is an extra cc in there and the other 2 one is slightly lower than the other. Has anyone heard of this stuff being so inconsistent but still good? like i mentioned, everything looks legit except the height of the oil, ohh and i did let them settle !! You guyz have been great so far, hope you can help shed some light on this for me.... SORRY GUYS !!
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-27-2007 at 01:52 PM. Reason: to get proper response

pop3600 is offline New Member

May be Fake

Of the ** Enanthate I'v seen the caps have pink. You should post some pictures that would give everyone a better idea if it is fake or not.

I am going to put up a few pics hopefully tonight , thanx for the input !! never heard of the pink caps stuff before ??? sorry guyz !!!
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-26-2007 at 03:16 PM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Please read the board rules
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Gaul is offline New Member
    sorry my friend never heard of this *Edited* brand

here's the pics of the stuff !! after looking closer I see that they all have green caps but 2 have grey corks and 2 have green corks...hmmmm I also noticed 2 have the full label too high and 2 labels are too low, on the proper site, the labels are pretty much centered. as you can also see 2 of them are filled rather high and 1 very low and the other a bit higher ?? the colour of the 2 full ones is a bit darker than the other 2 as well ?? I also just noticed that the 2 with less oil are different vials?? I'm thinking must be fakes but all of them or 1 or 2 of them. I am totally confused....Help me out on this one guyz !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails good enanthate??-date1.jpg   good enanthate??-front.jpg   good enanthate??-labels.jpg   good enanthate??-levels1.jpg  
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-27-2007 at 01:55 PM.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 bottles on the right look legit to me from that angle, I would not touch the 2 on the left!

right on thanx for the input, can you tell me why you think that ?? just for future knowledge !!

Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    right on thanx for the input, can you tell me why you think that ?? just for future knowledge !!
    From the pictures you posted I can not tell you that any of the bottles are 100% legit. The 2 on the right look like they should, I would like to see a picture of the cap and and rubber stopper if you can get em, the only doubts I have is if the cap has any writing or logo on it and the cap colour. The 2 on the left appear to be suspicous because the bottles are a different size, the label appears to be lower than it should be and the doses seem to be fishy.

This is just my opinion, I am no expert when it comes to that brand, try to post more pictures if you can, bump to others for their opinions.
    Last edited by kaberle_15; 01-27-2007 at 05:15 PM.

the caps are green on all of them and have the word
    TEAR with an arrow above it pointing counter clockwise and FLIP UP underneath the word TEAR with an arrow head facing downwards. The first thing that got me suspisious was the rubber seal that goes on the inside of the vial on 2 is green and 2 are grey?? i dunno but hope this helps out a bit? I will try to get the requested pics out here asap..Thanx for taking the time my friend, appreciate it...

The green is more common but I have seen greys on legit bottles

does the writing on the cap sound correct ??
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-27-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Yea the older caps say that, the newer ones say testabol enanthate on them

hmmm, so what ya think overall here ?? the caps are on very tight and the labels do have rounded edges and hard to peel of. Man this is the worst I've ever hummed and haawed over any juice ...lol and I've done my fair share for over 10 years. Tough call ????? thanx again for the input hope I'm not gettin too annoying yet??

It is a tough call for me to make to give you the green light, like I said I'm no expert with **. I hope others will contribute and can offer more help.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    They are suppose to have grey stoppers and a sort of pinkish orange cap. But that is only after a certain date. I think it is after 2004, so if that is true then those would be fake. Even the lettering on the lable looks off.

thanx for the help king !! so would you say its all fake?? My source is pretty good too soo thats why I am up in the air about it. He will take it back if need be so not too worried about it. nice to get a second oppinion thanx ...

Check for the little arrow on the meltal band that is pointing up towards the cap. If it is not there then they are fake.

all the caps are still in place, can I see this arrow with the caps on?? the only thing I see consistant on all 4 bands is 5 slight line indentations going up and down fairly close together. no arrows on the side of the bands.

It will be on the band in front of the label I think. Just lift the top up slightly, then you should be able to see a small arrow pointing up. You can't miss it.

I can't make out if its an arrow or not but there is a line just slightly above the capline, can't see the arrowhead at the top but don't want to risk popping it. seems it is inline with the arrow on top of the cap..
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-27-2007 at 11:14 PM.

bump !!

Just pop it, it is not sealed. It is just pressed down by a metal tab.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this is real

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    it depens on the MFR date in regards to the embossed name on the cap & the stopper color...I believe that PRIOR to mar 05 MFR dates had different caps & stopper colors.AFTER that date...is ALL green stoppers & embossed name of compound on cap

My test E was made in 06, and has grey stoppers and the pinkish orange top or whatever the hell color that is.

KING6....if thats the case...yours is fake. grey stoppers on BR DR gear hasnt been used since mar 05.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    KING6....if thats the case...yours is fake. grey stoppers on BR DR gear hasnt been used since mar 05.
    My bad, I meant green stopper with the beige top.

My stuff with the grey stoppers is dated 02/2005 !!! My other 2 bottles with the green stoopers are 03/2005 and 04/2005 but the actual bottles with the green stoppers are not the same as the 2 bottles with the grey stoppers ??? thats why the oil levels are so different, did ** change their bottle design also ?? you seem like you know your sh** getnjakked with ** products, whats your oppinion on the situation, real or fake?? thanx for the input too King6, appreciate you taking the time !!!

based on my knowledge of br dr ONLY.....based on the dates on your vials & that you got them from the same source, I would say they are real. HOWEVER-- I am VERY puzzled as to why the oil levels are so different..so I am still a bit skeptical on that.Bottle designs change often,so thats a non-issue. I would also be curious to know why a source would still have older stock like this around..the 2 "newer" vials seem almost overfilled... I am usually good as to saying REAL or FAKE with br dr...but I seem to have some type of issue with each one of these vials...maybe anthony roberts can chime in or other dudes that know br dr well..
    If you put me on the spot,based on the MFR dates...I say real...but I am cautious.

thanks for your input, I am with you on this one, some things say good and others say fake. Hate when this happens..lol levels are different due to that 2 bottle seem a little fatter with flatter bottoms and the other 2 bottles seem thinner and have rounded bottoms. my big curiousity's that on 2 bottles the label sits high and on the other 2 it sits low ??? most of the pics I have seen, the label sits pretty much dead center, is this right ??

well the 2 on the left -the labels are the same height...they are different than the other 2....but they have different mfr dates.i dont think the label height is a big deal from the 2on the left to the 2 on the right-since they were changed after the 2 on the left..

so you think all are good ???

like I said in post 30.. i say they are ok...but I am cautious saying that.. I would like to try to get another opinion b4 telling you to shoot. SHRPSKN is knowledgeable & some other guys as well...we need a guy who knows Br Dr in & out..I'm good with it...but this one has me stumped a bit.

thanx for your help on this one, I will bump for further oppinions...

can anyone else shine some light on this very clouded discussion ??? still seems to be 50/50 that its good stuff. Anybody have extensive info on this product?? Appreciate all input !!!

Bump !!

anybody ???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Fact is nobody can know for sure. Why dont you get some of it tested ?

I was thinking about that, I do have a source to get it done but a little pricey thou !!! hate these flip a coin batches ...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information